2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Went to the Rangers last ever game at their ballpark today. A nice ballpark even though it’s shutting down.

B4F87EAA-7640-40B3-88F1-60C8CAA3FA89.jpeg

Rangers park is really nice. Middle of the summer though, those games are almost unbearable. Interested in checking out their new stadium next year.

Rangers park is really nice. Middle of the summer though, those games are almost unbearable. Interested in checking out their new stadium next year.

Agreed. I get why they’re building the new ballpark. It’ll come in clutch during the summer. The ballpark at Arlington was a nice ballpark, but lord those summer games were rough lol.

Heading into Tuesday night, i’m questioning the decision to start Scherzer. I think Stras earned the right to start. Max hasn’t been himself since coming off the dl. Might be the Nats fan in me worrying too much. Hopefully he dominates.

8542C30E-64BF-4091-924B-059DFCAD6FB8.png

No more Harper news from me lol

good luck to yall teams in the playoffs..

excited to see where this team is headed this offseason phillies need SP bad

Heading into Tuesday night, i’m questioning the decision to start Scherzer. I think Stras earned the right to start. Max hasn’t been himself since coming off the dl. Might be the Nats fan in me worrying too much. Hopefully he dominates.
I hate the move. Max isn’t a good playoff pitcher either.

Back
Top Bottom