2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Still mind blown that through 6 games the world series has been dominated by the road team (game 1 was close doe)

Baseball is weird

I have no idea what to expect from Max tomorrow. He could be dominant, he could be a disaster. Who knows?!

i am hoping for a nailbiter extra inning gm where fernando rodney is the last pitcher available comes in for a bases loaded save
but fr, i need him to shoot that arrow

It’s so much more relaxing watching a game 7 like this with no rooting interest in either team.

I wonder if Cole is going to potentially have a 2014 Mad Bum moment tomorrow and see some action.

i am hoping for a nailbiter extra inning gm where fernando rodney is the last pitcher available comes in for a bases loaded save
but fr, i need him to shoot that arrow
Would be so dope to see Fernando come in with the crooked hat and get the save

There wasn’t much drama in the first 5 games. Had a feeling the intensity was going to pick up. Game 7 is upon us. These Nats are truly on a run for the ages. That said, nobody remembers who lost the world series.

#FINISHTHEFIGHT !!!

I really wish Martinez wasnt taking the high road here. I'm not saying he needs to blast the umpires for making a clearly incorrect call. But at least answer the questions man. I get you want this to be about your team and your team only, but the reality of the situation is that it isnt.

Back
Top Bottom