2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I really wish Martinez wasnt taking the high road here. I'm not saying he needs to blast the umpires for making a clearly incorrect call. But at least answer the questions man. I get you want this to be about your team and your team only, but the reality of the situation is that it isnt.
He can blast them after the series. No reason to give the umps a reason to try to screw you next game.

Had they lost, I doubt he takes the high road. It’s somewhat of a touchy situation too though. Those umps are human. If he throws them under the bus tomorrow. It’s not the realm of possibility they feel slighted and borderline balls and strikes don’t go in Washingtons favor tomorrow out of spite.

Last edited:
There wasn’t much drama in the first 5 games. Had a feeling the intensity was going to pick up. Game 7 is upon us. These Nats are truly on a run for the ages. That said, nobody remembers who lost the world series.

#FINISHTHEFIGHT !!!

I remember

Dodgers lost the last two and Cleveland blew a 3-1 lead!

He can blast them after the series. No reason to give the umps a reason to try to screw you next game.
Again, it has nothing to do with blasting them. But he wouldnt answer questions like "what did the umpires tell you?" or "what did you see?"

That's all I mean man. I didnt expect him to go nuts.

Soto humbled Bregman something serious.

Hell you apologizing for anyways, ain't nothing wrong with what either did. **** them unwritten rules
mjlol.png

I already know what people are going to say to this post but I don’t care mostly cause the play doesnt really matter any more, but the ump got the call right if you go by the rule as written. You can agree whether you would have called it, but if turner runs on the grass like that on a ball in front of the mound, he’s out 10 of 10 times. Argue to rule, not the call because the call was right.

i have no doubt max will pitch great tonight... but his health makes me think he wont have his usual stuff tonight... well see though... would like to see a new champ for once

My grandpa would cry tears of joy if the Nats win tonight. He’s seen both Senators teams come and go and is the main reason I care so much about the Nats.

Since he got diagnosed with Alzheimer’s he hasn’t really been able to watch or pay attention to Nats games, but he wears his Nats hat almost everyday. Hoping I can get World Series pin to put on that cap for him :pimp:

whichever way it goes, I just want a 1 run game.

nats 3
Astros 2

astros strike out with the tying run in scoring position to end the game

Back
Top Bottom