2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Props to the Houston Astros, that was a great series. Gonna soak this one in for a long time. And shoutout to the og nationals fans out here! Y’all know who you are :pimp:

that's crazy how the road team won every single game lol... happy the nats won though...Corbin was clutch in game 7 and the bats came through... that contract was worth it...also good they passed on Bryce... they better throw the bag at rendon he deserves it

I'd be lying if I said I was a follower but it's cool to see the Nats reach the mountaintop at least after all the horrors they went thru just like the Caps.

But it's not the same for me as if the R.E.D.S.K.I.N.S were doing this. The city would be 100 times more on fire for that. Congrats Nats.

Gift sighting!!!!!!! :wow:

I absolutely thought Elijah Dukes/Lastings Milledge were the future of the Nationals. It’s funny to reflect on those days.

Attachments

• D743DF66-02C1-4494-AA9D-2A06A5EC3FF0.jpeg
    D743DF66-02C1-4494-AA9D-2A06A5EC3FF0.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 378
Props to the Nats and their fans. I don’t have anything bad to say about that team at all. They straight up grinded and deserved that. Savor it cause you never know how close you’ll come to getting back. I was expecting to see the Astros be a two time champ and actually attend the parade this time.

Back
Top Bottom