2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

you might be crying more than him tbh

you came in here apologizing before hand if the astros had won that you would go wild LOLOL

clown
Not mad at all
Glad it was the nats rather than a bmade team like the dodgers

People are joking bruh. I'm sure Harper is comfortable in his current situation. I think he probably finds the irony more comical than you do though :lol:

the jokes should have died when he came out himself to the public saying he didnt care and that he was happy

posting the same thing saying hes crying is corny and im just pointing it out daily

the jokes should have died when he came out himself to the public saying he didnt care and that he was happy

posting the same thing saying hes crying is corny and im just pointing it out daily

Well he ain't gonna come out and say "I'm really bothered by this." :lol:

You're the main guy on a team for 7 years, move on, and they immediately win the WS I'm sure is ironic even to him. Probably some what-ifs going on inside his head. That would be normal.

People don't think he's actually physically crying. It's just jokes.

Well he ain't gonna come out and say "I'm really bothered by this." :lol:

You're the main guy on a team for 7 years, move on, and they immediately win the WS I'm sure is ironic even to him. Probably some what-ifs going on inside his head. That would be normal.

People don't think he's actually physically crying. It's just jokes.

maybe some are just jokes yes i agree but nah fam this Zo character aint joking one bit

some really do despise harper and are jealous their team aint got him "shrug".. believe me i hated him to when he was on the nats

and no what if dude said never wanted to go thru FA again and that this WAS the best decision for his family

:lol:

73207517_3048455311867871_1993593174487990272_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom