2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I don't really get how people have strong opinions on Manager of the Year one way or the other. I don't know that there's any good way to measure it. It's not like basketball or football where we can see what schemes they're running.

What is this jibberish I'm hearing about Mookie Betts to the Yanks ? DSA !!! confirm this please !!!!

Pass.

And Peter Abraham of The Boston Globe isn’t ruling out the idea of new Red Sox front office executive Chaim Bloom engaging the Yankees (yes, you read that correctly) in trade talks. Here’s what Abraham suggested as a possible blockbuster that would put Betts in pinstripes for the 2020 season.

The Sox send Betts and lefthander Jay Groome to the Yankees for infielder Miguel Andujar, outfielder Clint Frazier, righthander Luis Gil and righthander Mike King. This is a trade that helps and hurts both teams, which is the only way it works.

Happy for deGrom!

Back to back Cy Young Winner

EJSer1UXkAIDwjf

Glad Boone didn’t win. Tired of these ya Kees fans feeling entitled to win everything. Trash *** organization.
Props to deGrom.
Props to the Astros for stealing signs and beating that *****assness from the Bronx.

I don’t give a **** about manager of the year but I heard some people on the radio breaking down why Boone was better. Didn’t even realize the Twins had two 100 loss teams in their division. That’s pretty crazy.

The two awards I’m mad about is when Jeter lost to the guy from the Twins and Andujar losing to Ohtani for ROY. Andujar’s season was much better and it wasn’t even close.

Back
Top Bottom