2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I never condone throwing at anyone’s head. Just funny the Rays are getting mad that someone is doing to them what they do to other teams.

Throw. Your. Bat. At. The. Pitcher.

(On a swing and miss)

They'll stop throwing at you when you "accidentally" lose grip on your bat a few times.

Chap wants to throw 100 at your skull, then he gonna see this bat helicopter his direction and decide if he likes that feeling. Bet his aim starts to improve.

Yankees been getting killed by the Rays, game was far from over. We’ve blown mad games this season in the last inning. I don’t believe Chap is throwing 101 at someone’s head when they game is still within reach for the Rays. I’m assuming Cash gets suspended for even saying some **** like that.

giphy.gif

-foe

I hope the Giants can keep the bats hot today. Giants in the last playoff spot right now. I like it.

Yankees been getting killed by the Rays, game was far from over. We’ve blown mad games this season in the last inning. I don’t believe Chap is throwing 101 at someone’s head when they game is still within reach for the Rays. I’m assuming Cash gets suspended for even saying some **** like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Baseball gets it wrong again, shocker.

What is Boone even being suspended for? What did he do?

To suspend Chap three games is nuts. He’s a wild pitcher, always has been. I have no idea how you prove that was intentional. I can not wait for this ****in imbecile Manfred to lose his job.

Chap just blew a game and the Yankees bullpen just blew 4-5 games in the last ten games.

Cash admits that they threw at the Yankees years ago, then says we have a lot of guys that throw 98 which is threatening. Deserve more than a game.

RIP The Franchise

Tom Seaver will never see his statue. The Seaver family should have celebrated at Citi a long time ago. Screw the Wilpons

R.I.P ... even the Mets have legends ..

nah all jokes aside, true legend .. even remember when he did Yankee games, sounded miserable but always knew dude was a legend. rest easy ....

I just heard about Tom Seaver passing. Rest in peace.

Seaver was called "the toughest pitcher I ever had to face" by arguably the best hitter of their generation, Hank Aaron. When Seaver, in the midst of a Rookie of the Year season, introduced himself to Aaron at the 1967 All-Star Game, Aaron told him, "Kid, I know who you are, and before your career is over, I guarantee you everyone in this stadium will, too."

Check out Tom's swagger as he visits with The Boston Red Sox during 1989 Spring Training...

seaver1.jpg

seaver2.jpg

these pictures resonate with me because they also help illustrate what a big deal tom was in baseball
folks used to talk about him like a pitching god or something

Back
Top Bottom