2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I get people are bashing SD, but Nola is a good player that plays other positions in infield besides catcher, and Altavilla throws hard. Sample size is small on Nola, and he’s older, but he’s not just a backup catcher. SD is good and in a short season like this I get the aggressiveness.

That Seattle outfield is going to be nuts if Trammel develops in next 2-3 years. They definitely won that trade.
.....after adding Castro a few hours earlier, just seems redundant. Castro going to be hurt anyway so it's probably a dope move.
I actually thought they got his brother Aaron, that would have been the fire move.

Man my wife was up ALL NIGHT with this trade deadline coming up. She said AJ been at the ballpark for the entire weekend :rofl:

Obviously a lot has happened since the Mookie trade, but hindsight, if they were willing to unload a bunch of prospects, I wish they would’ve pulled the trigger on him.

Im all-in on the padres. Exciting player(s), dope uniforms, “underdogs.” Let’s get it!!!!!

If you look at the big picture, SD made good moves. Again, props to them for going for it. Going to be a fun post season.

A lot of risk to go for it all this season. A lot of injuries and players getting hurt at a high rate.

Padres were able to hold on to Gore, Patino, Abrams and Campusano that’s pretty incredible right there. Didn’t have to give up Greshem or Cronenworth either who are both killing it.

A lot of risk to go for it all this season. A lot of injuries and players getting hurt at a high rate.

Yes, but a team like SD can look at those factors and feel more intrigued because their chances then increase. Padres are really good.

Minor gone.

Lynn, Gallo, Odor next, please. Send cash to get Odor the hell outta town.

Be bad. Really bad. Draft one of the Vanderbilt aces. Please.

Back
Top Bottom