2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

THE ANGELS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

My first prediction this year.
AL West will be fun to follow for sure. Still got Houston and Seattle ahead, but not counting them or Oakland out either. Meanwhile Texas spent all that $$ on the bats and the consensus seems to be that they won't make it LOL!

Want the Angels to miss again so they'd be pressured into trading Trout or Ohtani...

I wonder if the A's will have AJ Puk and Puason in the lineup this season.

And then trade them by the deadline.

It’s crazy how he began his major league career began in 1982 a year after the Yankees lost to the dodgers in the World Series and he retired a season prior to the Yankees winning the World Series.

In his first Posteseason (1995) appearance, he batted .417, homered in his first at bat, and hit an RBI single in his last at bat which put the Yankees up.....

Then Edgar Martinez happened.

Sheesh.

Last edited:
Bobby Witt Jr. made the opening day roster. I think he's going to be the goods.

Anybody played a new The Show yet?

Worth it or the same?

I played the game last night (gamepass)

MLB The Show has cross-play online (I haven't tried it yet)
Dimond Dynasty is always fun
RTTS = Copy & Paste from previous game
I haven't checked other non online modes but I am sure it's same as RTTS; copy & paste

MLB going to allow devices to call pitches, similar to calling plays in the QB's helmet? :wow:

Astros cheating done changed the sport. :lol:

i will say the cool thing they finally did was add co-op to mlb the show but ofcourse its a broken mess with freezes.. They got alot to work on regarding that mode

hopefully once it gets figured out they will add rewards and make it worth playing for

I played the game last night (gamepass)

MLB The Show has cross-play online (I haven't tried it yet)
Dimond Dynasty is always fun
RTTS = Copy & Paste from previous game
I haven't checked other non online modes but I am sure it's same as RTTS; copy & paste

Diamond Dynasty is fun it’s the only thing I play when I bought it because I barely have time….

But dude….

I’m so terrible at hitting, is it just me? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom