2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Geez, that was Yoan's first pitch of this season

Nolan needs a chill pill for real. Trying to scare a 4.50 era career reliever? Okay
Cardinals' first base coach is pathetic. He wanted to look cool by taking Pete Alonso down behind his back where he could harm Pete

I won’t slander Sterling. Man is trying to hold on to his last few years of a job he enjoys. Hell, wish I got paid to watch and talk baseball :lol:

So who’s the next current major leaguer to hit 500 home runs? Stanton just hit his 350th. As long as he’s healthy I believe he will. Nelson Cruz is the closest day 451 but he’s batting .174 and I think this might be the end.

So who’s the next current major leaguer to hit 500 home runs? Stanton just hit his 350th. As long as he’s healthy I believe he will. Nelson Cruz is the closest day 451 but he’s batting .174 and I think this might be the end.
Could be Trout as well if he's healthy, he has 315. Machado might sniff it too. I feel like Vlad Jr and Tatis are long-term candidates for 500.

I worry about Trouts health. Feels like he misses majority of each season, which is a shame.

Lot of Yankee hate and disrespect the last 24 hours on here. I like it. :lol:

But the thought of us signing Carlos Correa after he opts out was just too much.

YEA F’KIN RIGHT

g-time g-time
Correa 3 hits / 3 RBI today
Twins winners of 7 straight

Things are turninnnnn arounddddd, chubbsyyyyy

g-time g-time
Correa 3 hits / 3 RBI today
Twins winners of 7 straight

Things are turninnnnn arounddddd, chubbsyyyyy

Cool.
Rizzo leading the league in home runs and 3rd in RBI’s at half the price annually.
Winners of 8 of their last 9.

Sweet talk!

Ronald Acuña Jr. back in the lineup.

99CDD1A6-59F1-4F8B-8433-4B08B2CF4D46.gif

Back
Top Bottom