2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Yes sir, but he will opt out after Year 1 and sign for a billion dollars with you, so wash your mirror and check out your face
Number one prospect is a ss. That’s the reason they didn’t send him an offer at all. But he keeps this pace, you’ll be on the hook for the rest of his contract. He ain’t opting out lol.

CDA11A54-D193-4892-953C-001ABF51F71B.gif

Love Passan, he's a real one. Also chose violence today:

I swear I remember someone sayin folks gotta relax, every team cheats. Real handsome dude if I remember right.

:lol:

With all the player/coaching movement it would be silly to believe just 1-2 teams do dirty **** and no one says anything.

Some just more slick with it.

Now, havin said that, get the jokes off, but let go of the pearls.

I had a feeling Roberts pulling Vesia for the right vs lefty matchup would backfire...so far, so good.

Edit... :lol: clockwork.

Yeah it's just jokes :lol:

Crazy that out of all the power guys in the league Rizzo is leading and only with 6.

Rizzo’s third HR was hilarious. It was a sliced foul ball and somehow came back in to play and just dropped. It was like some Angels in the Outfield ****.

Dead

Playground *** park.. I hate when people select this ballpark online in MLB The Show

327 (LOL)

yeah it sucks, they move the fences in for the Yankees and then between innings move them back out for the visitors. A lot of work but so worth it.

Back
Top Bottom