2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I was falling asleep during the derby. Woke up and wonder how the hell pujols advanced.
It was funny watching the young dudes hit a few down in a row, and all of a sudden start to look nervous or scared ****less that they were about to lose to Stan Ross. If only Albert could’ve put up 25s or so before the bonus.

The production of that Derby was terrible yesterday. A lot of times they'd switch thr camera at the last moment and you missed where it lands. Ravech was clueless every so often. :lol:

I was watching the statcast feed on ESPN2. It was pretty cool to see the exit velo + launch angle on every swing.

Y’all slandering Pujols but his stats compared to the likes of Trout all point in favor to Pujols being better. Is the praise for trout because he’s white ?
Pujols is an all-timer, but some folks will continue to use allegations that he was older than registered coming in to knock him. Idgaf how old he was, his first decade with the Cards was bananas and you don't just luck into 600+ HR and damn near 100 WAR. He's a damn living legend.

Pujols is an all-timer, but some folks will continue to use allegations that he was older than registered coming in to knock him. Idgaf how old he was, his first decade with the Cards was bananas and you don't just luck into 600+ HR and damn near 100 WAR. He's a damn living legend.

The age thing is stupid. It would only help is status anyway - if he was missing prime seasons because he came in older. Dude came in like a machine. It was incredible (30 or more HRs in his first 12 seasons, I mean...c'mon) He's always seemed to be underrated and probably always will be. Better than Miggy, Manny, etc., but continues to slide under the radar it seems.

I still love that people think its just certain fan bases that start fights.

It happens at every stadium. People get drunk, talk crap and fights happen.

some people just suck.

Exactly man - I actually haven’t seen one at TMobile yet and it’s been 30 games or so…

Exactly man - I actually haven’t seen one at TMobile yet and it’s been 30 games or so…

You been to every single game?

Across all sports...you have A-holes that go to stadiums drunk and fights happen.

Some people just suck.

You been to every single game?

Across all sports...you have A-holes that go to stadiums drunk and fights happen.

Some people just suck.

Yeah those people suck - doesn’t matter the city or fan base

The 30 games is over 2 seasons since we moved here - not a single fight or argument I’ve seen yet, pretty impressive imo

Alcohol and fellas having to defend their honor around females will lead to idiotic displays anywhere. The magnification of violence at specific stadiums, around certain group of people at times, is ridiculous. We're at least not at the level of European soccer hooliganism so there's that...

I've been to several games at Safeco/Tmobile in Seattle since it opened and have only seen the random argument here and there but never an actual fight. It's actually very surprising given how some people get when drunk and any little thing can set them off. I'm sure it's happened when I wasn't there but it doesn't seem to be a regular thing from what I know.

Y’all slandering Pujols but his stats compared to the likes of Trout all point in favor to Pujols being better. Is the praise for trout because he’s white ?
lol wut? maybe i missed something but trout plays a more premium position and is stellar at everything. He is certainly the better player, is this real life? he averages 9.5 war for a ten year career. The stats certainly do not favor pujols. though i doubt trout hits 600 like pujols.

I had season tix for the Yanks in the bleachers and I've seen some bottom level humanity in there :lol:

Seen a family of Met fans get pelted with anything anyone had in their hands. Seen the Creatures bark on a Sox fan the entire game relentlessly till he bounced. Too many to mention but old Yankee Stadium bleachers weren't the safest place to bring your family :lol::smokin

Back
Top Bottom