2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I think SD pulls it off, shouts to them for going for it. Preller living up to his first name.

The Fact Soto Possibly Will Be Traded Is A New Nats Fan Low In A Rinse And Repeat Of Lows (Harper, Stras Deal, Rendon, Trea-Max Trade)

But Honestly His Time Here Has (If It's Truly A Wrap) Been 100% A Success. I Guess I'd Feel Like Raptors Fans After Winning It And Kawhi Dips. I'd Love For Him To Stay But, I Get It I Guess :ohwell: >D

nats telling the padres they have to take josh bell in the trade to get over the dodgers offer and to finesse more pieces out of them

let it be

Padres are ruining baseball with their greed and hoarding all the good players :smh:

Can the rest of us get a shot at some ballplayers ? :smh:|l

UnequaledHelplessDrever-size_restricted.gif

Padres are ruining baseball with their greed and hoarding all the good players :smh:

Can the rest of us get a shot at some ballplayers ? :smh:|l

Just look at the Doyers batting line up and what they have done the past 10 years at the trade deadline and free agency.

On top of they're 9 billion dollar TV deal. Baseball's problem is there is no salary hard cap like there is one in the NFL and NBA.

Just look at the Doyers batting line up and what they have done the past 10 years at the trade deadline and free agency.

On top of they're 9 billion dollar TV deal. Baseball's problem is there is no salary hard cap like there is one in the NFL and NBA.
:lol:
2/3rds of the line up is basically homegrown / developed after being given up on by their previous teams

Traded for him but I’m not sure if they can keep him. Between Tatis, Machado, Darvish, now musgrove. Lot of money tied up

Sir, MLB's problem isn't that there's no salary hard cap, it's that cheap *** owners/teams don't want to spend...Don't let these MF billionaires fool you...

Back
Top Bottom