2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

938F06AC-524B-422A-B083-1DB73C3D2773.gif

R.I.P. Vin

In SoCal right, do they share all the regional Sports Channels?

Like do you guys get Padres games in LA? Dodgers games in SD?

San Diego get Time Warner Lakers?

I’m assuming yes?

In SoCal right, do they all share the regional Sports Channels?

Like do you guys get Padres games in LA and vice versa?

San Diego get the Lakers?

I’m assuming yes.

Not for MLB.

Spectrumsports net is carried down here in SD, Las Vegas, and Hawaii though.

Ballys sports SD carries Clippers and Anaheim Ducks.

But I cut the cord on Directv and have not lived anywhere with cable tv or a telco like AT&T or verizon fios years ago.

I just get cable internet service or fiber internet if it’s available in my area. Stream everything and use a vpn service to get around stupid local blackout restrictions for MLB, and NBA games

Not for MLB.

Spectrumsports net is carried down here in SD, Las Vegas, and Hawaii though.

Ballys sports SD carries Clippers and Anaheim Ducks.

But I cut the cord on Directv and have not lived anywhere with cable tv or a telco like AT&T or verizon fios years ago.

I just get cable internet service or fiber internet if it’s available in my area. Stream everything and use a vpn service to get around stupid local blackout restrictions for MLB, and NBA games

Do you guys still get Chargers games on local tv?

I wondered because I was born in CT (Bridgeport) and lived there half my youth before moving to NY for the other part of my youth.

And Bridgeport (Fairfield County) got New York everything which makes sense due to the proximity.

But for the NFL we still had Pats games on top of the Giants and Jets games. I still hated the Patriots tho.

Do you guys still get Chargers games on local tv?

This year the Fox affiliate has been advertising the Rams so it seems as if they will be showing the Rams down here vice the Chargers.

SD don't mess with the Chargers anymore...hell they didn't the last few years they were down here once the LA move was known.

Last edited:
I wondered because I was born in CT (Bridgeport) and lived there half my youth before moving to NY for the other part of my youth.

And Bridgeport (Fairfield County) got New York everything which makes sense due to the proximity.

But for the NFL we still had Pats games on top of the Giants and Jets games. I still hated the Patriots tho.

I get both Marlins and Rays games here in Miami

We don’t get Buccaneers games tho

Real talk, are you a fan of a team? I've never seen you post about a team other than taking shots at anything and everything the Yankees do. Do you root for a team or just against the Yankees?
Lol, grew up watching the Braves mostly cause of my dad but currently live in the DC area for the last 20yrs so I loosely root for the Nats.

Back
Top Bottom