2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

FZPnTFVUsAMnrXP

FZPnTFVUsAE3oNL

Plaschke and Dylan Hernandez tend to be bearish a lot, gets clicks and feeds the toxic portion of Dodger fans. I like reading the Athletic guys more.

Nothing was worse than T.J. Simers years ago on the LA Times :lol:

That annoying columnist job was to troll and he would show up at Lakers media day and practices to get under Kobe's skin and troll him. That guy is more comparable to Skip Bayless.

FB_IMG_1659551850316.jpg

Fenway is not better than Yankees Stadium. Yes i hate the Sox and realize that their stadium is historic and has had alotta losing seasons to remember, but Fenway is a green bathroom that needs a wash. I rather pee in my socks than use a bathroom there or Wrigley. No offense Cubs fans of course but i wouldn't even clip my toenails in Fenway :lol: :wink:

FB_IMG_1659551850316.jpg

Fenway is not better than Yankees Stadium. Yes i hate the Sox and realize that their stadium is historic and has had alotta losing seasons to remember, but Fenway is a green bathroom that needs a wash. I rather pee in my socks than use a bathroom there or Wrigley. No offense Cubs fans of course but i wouldn't even clip my toenails in Fenway :lol: :wink:

I’ve been to all but Kauffman- Petco not being 1-3 is YIKES

would you look at that 1st HR since June 30th

now ask yourself why he may have hit a HR.. Announcer aint say it but its interesting

FB_IMG_1659551850316.jpg

What's the criteria?

Feel like these top 10 be getting in peoples feelings, but let's see the voters and criteria.

someone should create a padres thread...

We went from one Padres thread to 3 in a couple of hours....LOL

We went from one Padres thread to 3 in a couple of hours....LOL

Poor guy had a FULL page of just his posts

Back
Top Bottom