2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Preller probably keeping it too 100 there lol! I know your man’s messed up but damn. What if the Padres’ front office knew the suspension was likely and it prompted them to trade for Soto?

I don't think they make the trade in season if they had an idea this was coming down. They'd have gone back to the drawing board in the off-season.

Don't professional athletes have access to world class doctors from their respective teams? How the hell do you end up getting something "prescribed" for you that contains a banned substance? Unless you go to some shady, back alley doctor. But EYE wood think the doctors they have access to through the organization would have a strict list of what not to give their athletes

You’d think after all these years am athlete would man up and be like yea I took something I shouldn’t have or I took something and didn’t know wtf was in it.

Better than these dumbass excuses where oh I was taking something because I was experiencing hair loss or I accidentally ingested something that’s only available through prescription.

tie game!

cAVf1 (1).gif

He really said it was to treat ringworm. Someone needs to get in his ear this off-season. His legacy is already tarnished.
Listening to Harold Reynolds, oh it breaks my heart man. Dude said his young Son text him saying “hey Dad is this true? So everything he did wasn’t real?”……every kid is going to feel the same way.
This is f’ed man.

Back
Top Bottom