2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

If management spends a lil money the O’s should be expected to make the playoffs next season…All the young talent is already in place

I might even go catch a game, it’s been years and they winning a lil bit now :lol: :pimp:

If management spends a lil money the O’s should be expected to make the playoffs next season…All the young talent is already in place

I might even go catch a game, it’s been years and they winning a lil bit now :lol: :pimp:

From my experience, I’ll say this.

When all of the young talent/prospects come together and the stars align for them - it feels so much better than doing it thru Free Agency.

It doesn’t happen often - but when it does it’s beautiful man. It feels better, idk.

Congrats.

No worries.

He’ll win MVP in 2024 when he comes to the Yankees.

The “East Coast Bias Machine” will just hand him the MVP, just for signing.

Just like Judge will win NL MVP in San Francisco next year or AL MVP in Seattle :lol:

Dam CC was a beast :lol: :wow:

FB_IMG_1665066517745.jpg

Dam CC was a beast :lol: :wow:

FB_IMG_1665066517745.jpg
I remember watching his doc, mans was really an alcoholic for a good amount of his career. He said he pitched angry and developed a pattern of drinking a lot to escape things. I think he said he's been sober for years now, so hats off to him. That NY pressure is different.

Deadass had one of the most incredible individual seasons of all time in any sport but he's not gonna win MVP and his squad was trash :lol: :smh:

I always ask everyone this, don’t take it as a jab or slight….

But you nervous X xxpizzo ?

For me personally nothing to really be nervous about honestly

Its been 10-11 years.. I AM JUST HAPPY TO BE WATCHING RED OCTOBER BASEBALL AGAIN

I always say this my favorite sport just really excited to see my phils back in

Only thing that has me slightly nervous is the bullpen i will say that

If phils lose ehhh ill be upset but than its right onto the SIXERS to be upsetted again

Back
Top Bottom