2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

#soon

BKOZFc1.png

Is this the same friend of yours who has dope 3b season tickets and you said they've had them for like 15 years ?

Yep. Hoping that if we meet in the DS we can go for a game.

He also has tickets for today's game but I just realized it started already or I would have asked for them for you. He was giving them away since he is getting ready to hop a flight.

If there is every game you want to go to, let me know and I'll talk to him. He always give them to me at face or slightly above depending on the game.

Yep. Hoping that if we meet in the DS we can go for a game.

He also has tickets for today's game but I just realized it started already or I would have asked for them for you. He was giving them away since he is getting ready to hop a flight.

If there is every game you want to go to, let me know and I'll talk to him. He always give them to me at face or slightly above depending on the game.

I'm good and set with my playoff tickets if the Padres get past the wild card round. I'll defitnely be there for games 3 & 4 next week.

The longest current tenured Padre player on the team right now. He was the first guy to get paid money by the new and current ownership group after the Padres traded then minor league prospect Trea Turner for him.

I honestly hope it's not his final game played at Petco in a Padres uniform. The Padres have a $20 million club option on him for next year which they for sure will not pick up. I'd honestly like to see him brought back on a cheaper 1 or 2 year deal if he's willing to. He's played 1b, RF, LF, and CF for us over the years. But man is injured to much and strikes out way to much also.

I think he's going to end up going to whoever pays him the most on his next contract though. A team like the Rockies.

Braves fam, we’re back again in the drivers seat. Gonna see if the job gets us some post season tickets, it’s between this or the hawks opener against the rockets. Atl sports are finally climbing out the gutter and becoming watchable again.

Back
Top Bottom