What a game....

I shoulda threw more on this :lol: :pimp:
IMG_20221013_003231.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221013_001736.jpg
    IMG_20221013_001736.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
mr j 858 mr j 858 won’t even tell tupac003 tupac003 where he’ll be at the game after Pac offered to buy him a beer.

And Pac is being the a gentleman after J insulted him for being in the Navy.

But look how scared J is running :lol:

Go get a beer with him COWARD. :lol:

mr j 858 mr j 858 won’t even tell tupac003 tupac003 where he’ll be at the game after Pac offered to buy him a beer.

And Pac is being the a gentleman after J insulted him for being in the Navy.

But look how scared J is running :lol:

Go get a beer with him COWARD. :lol:

I didn't insult him for serving our country in the military. tupac003 tupac003 has known me for years on the NT Laker season thread.

My own dad is a retired Navy Chief and trained navy recruits way back in the day when the Navy Training Center was here down in Point Loma which is now a commercial zone called Liberty station.

I didn't insult him for serving our country in the military. tupac003 tupac003 has known me for years on the NT Laker season thread.

My own dad is a retired Navy Chief and trained navy recruits way back in the day when the Navy Training Center was here down in Point Loma which is now a commercial zone called Liberty station.

Well maybe I’m getting confused because I saw him say this earlier after we were talking about how you may have crossed the line calling a man you don’t know “broke, and that he’ll never go to a playoff game because he’s poor”.

C6634625-B4E1-4016-810A-EC9EE81E60E1.jpeg

If that’s not what you meant and all of you guys are boys and just playing around with each other, cool. My bad.

I’m not part of the SoCal contingent so IDK.

I don't know about knowing someone for years...

But end of the day it isn't a big deal.

Some make more of these rivalries then others...

I offered the dude a beer and he wouldn't let me know where he is and that's fine.

Good luck Padres.

I hope we win but either way let's enjoy playoff ball.

Back
Top Bottom