2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

20221013_144317.jpg

Bruh

Man Castillo threw 2 b2b pitches in the Man's HOT ZONE.
When I say hot zone, I mean that it the #1 place Yordan would request ANY BALL, dude hitting like .700 to middle outside pitches.
Let me just show you this mans heat Chart.
I know this **** by heart.
DOn't pitch his *** there, (funny enough- the pitch he hit out on TUESDAY, believe it or not, that is where you'd want to pitch him)True Story.

If Craw3frod was going to use his AB to be that agressive, they should have PH for him.
They just needed him either on or to move the runner, dude was legit trying to hit it to the UPPER DECK

This guy better not throw it high and outside or Ty will rip it. Keeping it low, they smart
Ty was scared.

I want to punch Crawford in the Earhole man.
His AB was embarrassing.

haven't seen anything that bad since Panda broke his belt swinging HARD AF and almost fell

most feared postseason hitter since ortiz? doesnt matter what you pitch to him apparently

Nah. Robbie Ray did the same as below. Fastball down the middle...twice. Yordan crushed the second after getting a read on the first. Why wouldn't he crush it? Mariners pitchers ain't came to play.

Man Castillo threw 2 b2b pitches in the Man's HOT ZONE.
When I say hot zone, I mean that it the #1 place Yordan would request ANY BALL, dude hitting like .700 to middle outside pitches.

Back
Top Bottom