2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Pitch was off the plate though. Those pitches are not the same between Luis and Robbie

I wasn't clear. I didn't mean the pitches between the 2 were in the same spot or the same pitch, but that they both threw the same pitch twice, in the same location of their previous pitch. You can't do that anywhere near the zone to a hitter like Yordan. He obviously identifies the first one thrown then you go back to the same spot, same speed, rotation, etc., he's gonna jump on it. Plan of attack is bizarre.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm not gonna be too mad at Luis giving up 3 to that lineup even with that pitch as a mistake.

I can live with that compared to what Robbie has done in the playoffs

20221013_221137.jpg

alonzo-mourning.gif

I'm ready for Saturday though win or L

Yeah I hear ya. I'm not gonna be too mad at Luis giving up 3 to that lineup even with that pitch as a mistake.

I can live with that compared to what Robbie has done in the playoffs

I'm on the same level. The Ray situation is just bad all around. He never should've been in there, to start.

I'll be just getting to Miami when game 3 starts. Mariners gear locked and loaded.

Looks like Strider is getting the start now. Braves came to their senses.
will become a bullpen game by prolly the 3rd inn for braves

he only thrown twice off the mound in last 26 days, they wont over work him but braves BP is very fresh and also very good so lets see how it plays out

Nola needs to pitch a gem once again

obv this is in NYC but i can picture this is how itll look down at CBP later today and on the BSL to the stadium

Yea I remember watching one of their postgame celebrations and I was like “wtf are they singing” :rofl:
Stubbs already said they were trying to coordinate something with the stadium too

Back
Top Bottom