2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Screen_Shot_2020_10_27_at_10.11.38_PM.jpeg

Straight up. Exactly like this.

70 pitches? Come on man.

Ridiculous to take him out.

wheeler drops off tremendously third time through, but it's always easy to say it in hindsight. i get both arguments though

I wish these ace Starting pitchers would speak up sometimes and tell their Managers to sit TF down sometimes.

Eff Wheeler and everybody who love him. That jabroni was always on the IL when he was a Met. I hope he’s as sick as we were watching his ***** ***.

Like i seen on reddit

Hamels/DOC/Lee woulda told manager get the **** out lol

Wheeler was dealing you gotta allow him to go next batter after that HBP

Unless you got an absolute elite shutdown bullpen, that quick hook **** blows my mind and it’s been proven to fail so many times yet managers keep doing it. If your starter is pitching well and doesn’t have a high pitch count, you gotta ride that out. And even with an elite shutdown bullpen, you still gotta give them a looser leash.

Being a Phillies fan right now I imagine. I’m good. This is a fun World Series. Astros are the #1 Bad Guy in the league. Everybody wants them to lose except the fans of the other NL East teams.

Phillies fans I imagine will definitely be bummed out if they are to lose the World Series, but Mets fan are literally the definition of miserable human beings.

OH.
My.
God.
I told myself not to look.
I looked.
Went to Home Screen and clicked the ESPN app.
Went to MLB.
Scores, click.
Boxscores click.
Scrolled down to Wheelers PC.

Yougottabekiddingme.
I saw him get through 3 w/43PC and said this man might go 8.
SEVENTY!!!!!!

Phillies fans I imagine will definitely be bummed out if they are to lose the World Series, but Mets fan are literally the definition of miserable human beings.

Any fan of the other NL East teams who root for the Phillies are smoking crack. I guarantee right now, Mets fans are not miserable. This is shaping up to be an ideal World Series finale.

the mets havent won a chip in a minute so I can understand the misery especially compared to the other nl east teams

second2nonee second2nonee you were selling like a mother f worder this morning with the “it’s over, Phillies got it, we got all the bad breaks, Team of Destiny” 😂

That’s some hardcore jinxy
no idea what you're talking about :nerd: i just wanted to test out NT's powers

:lol: at schwarber bunting there. bro just gave up

OH.
My.
God.
I told myself not to look.
I looked.
Went to Home Screen and clicked the ESPN app.
Went to MLB.
Scores, click.
Boxscores click.
Scrolled down to Wheelers PC.

Yougottabekiddingme.
I saw him get through 3 w/43PC and said this man might go 8.
SEVENTY!!!!!!

70 bro

Topper just loves him some lefty on lefty a little too much. Wheeler had the gas tonight and he gives up 1 run at most if he stays in that inning. Can’t really be mad at topper cuz he’s been sticking to his formula but that **** hurts

It's a wrap. Shoutout to the Astros, thank you. All you mark *** tricks had memes for days for the Mets. Phillies? Done. Yanks? Done. Braves? Done. Padres? Done. Hold that. I told ya'll, there was going to be a lot of misery up in this mutha****a. Hold that. I'm glad the Astros won and I hope they took all the steroids and cheated to do it.

Back
Top Bottom