2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

220243B1-9089-4EBC-AE80-C5DA717A265F.gif

Last edited:
But he thought...

I mean I didn't technically SAY what I was doing. 👀

😬

-foe

What am I supposed to do, go into the likes and see if you added one (I saw you circled them from XX's post) so I know your not rooting for the Astros? The way you posted, sure sounded like gloating to me. No need for that talk yet. It's not over and I was NOT in the mood last night to hear any of it.

Short of game 4, Houston hasn't dominated us like most expected. We could have easily won last night with a little more small ball, instead of everyone coming up swinging for the fences (Bryce & Schwarber excluded). Hell, Rhys, how about working a damn count. 4 Ks last night? JFC! 🤬

Topper needs to move Castellanos out of the 5 spot. Dude is swinging at GARBAGE! He could easily get walks. Oh and Marsh is just flailing away. 🤦🏻‍♂️

What am I supposed to do, go into the likes and see if you added one (I saw you circled them from XX's post) so I know your not rooting for the Astros? The way you posted, sure sounded like gloating to me. No need for that talk yet. It's not over and I was NOT in the mood last night to hear any of it.

Short of game 4, Houston hasn't dominated us like most expected. We could have easily won last night with a little more small ball, instead of everyone coming up swinging for the fences (Bryce & Schwarber excluded). Hell, Rhys, how about working a damn count. 4 Ks last night? JFC! 🤬

Topper needs to move Castellanos out of the 5 spot. Dude is swinging at GARBAGE! He could easily get walks. Oh and Marsh is just flailing away. 🤦🏻‍♂️
hell yeah! cook his ***! phillies got this!

yuli is out for the series. big loss. looks like phillies will come back and win this series. catching every break

No Yuli hurts. Been our best hitter. Maybe starting gets Mancini alive at the plate.

Hopefully won’t matter and Framber throws a gem and we end it here.

LMJ probably stars if a game 7 is needed since he’s been better at home but damn.

Enjoy the celebration tonight Stros fans. Should be an EZ win. Phillies offense looking like regular season version now :smh:

I’ll be gulping Pepto-Bismol all night 🤢

Enjoy the celebration tonight Stros fans. Should be an EZ win. Phillies offense looking like regular season version now :smh:

I’ll be gulping Pepto-Bismol all night 🤢

i need Houston to lose 2 heartbreakers , devestating losses. the kinda losses that ruin families ....
you guys will get your wish no worries

first the rain postponement, and now yuli spraining his MCL. it's the phillies year. team of destiny, how do they do it

Back
Top Bottom