2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I saw that too. What would that mean for Tatis? Shift Xander to third? Tatis to 3rd? Tatis to OF? Don't know if I'd want Tatis in the OF with his injury luck.

LF or 1B only
I kind of wonder if they'll try to trade him. They may pick to pay Soto over him, and I know there was growing frustration with him in the front office and clubhouse with the offseason accident and then getting popped for PEDs.

I kind of wonder if they'll try to trade him. They may pick to pay Soto over him, and I know there was growing frustration with him in the front office and clubhouse with the offseason accident and then getting popped for PEDs.

Selling at his low would be a tough pill to swallow I’m sure.

Selling at his low would be a tough pill to swallow I’m sure.
I'm sure he'd stick this year to kind of build him up, but I'd have to believe they'd look to move him next offseason. Have to be careful on where they'd choose play him though.

I kind of wonder if they'll try to trade him. They may pick to pay Soto over him, and I know there was growing frustration with him in the front office and clubhouse with the offseason accident and then getting popped for PEDs

That’s what they were saying on the radio. Might just want to wipe their hands of dude at this point.

Tatis played CF and RF in 2021 and reports were saying he was rehabbing to play in the OF before the suspension.

Profar likely isn’t coming back. Move Kim to 2B, Croneworth to 1B, Bogarts at SS.

Bring back Drury or Bell and end the off season signing Kodai Senga is what I’d like to see.

That’s what they were saying on the radio. Might just want to wipe their hands of dude at this point.

There was a new espn report that a rival front office exec or gm thinks the Padres will trade Tatis by this summer. I don’t see it happening unless they get someone like Ohtani. The Padres owner has said in interviews he would pay and give Tatis the same contract extension even after the PED bust scandal and injuries.

There was a new espn report that a rival front office exec or gm thinks the Padres will trade Tatis by this summer. I don’t see it happening unless they get someone like Ohtani. The Padres owner has said in interviews he would pay and give Tatis the same contract extension even after the PED bust scandal and injuries.
But I think if he stays, you sign Xander, that means Soto has to be gone. Dont think yall have money like that for that many 20+ mil contracts you'd have and you gave up quite a bit not to resign him.

Giants are supposedly 'heavy' for Kodai Senga. If they can secure him, I think the Giants rotation is pretty much set next season. Just would need to solidify the bullpen...Really wouldn't mind Jensen as a 7th-8th inning setup man for Doval.

I read that Rodon has interest in returning to SF too...but I think his asking price is going to be higher than what Gauss was asking for. Idk if I'd be willing to drop that much money on him at this point. Especially with how the Giants have been able to create a rotation with guys who can compete.

I hope Judge makes a decision soon.

Dude is from North County SD and still has a house out here. He was mad when the Padres like 10 years ago didn’t offer him the coaching job at the time.

Now a ton of Dodger fan hate him and blame him for the Dodgers recent playoff failures.

Typical Red Sox.

No new Stadium for 120 years.

No Mookie.

Possibly no Devers down the road.

But guess what? They’ll be the first MLB team to add sponsors onto their uniforms so they can rake in money. :lol:

If those stupid logos actually lead them to opening their wallet then I don’t give AF :lol:

Also you forgot most championships since 2000 :wink:

R.I.P. Gaylord Perry.

GettyImages-94733267.jpg

If those stupid logos actually lead them to opening their wallet then I don’t give AF :lol:

Also you forgot most championships since 2000 :wink:
Yeah, I don't care too much for ad patches if they lead to teams spending $ more as well. However I'd hate if the patches were on the jerseys WE buy haha!

Back
Top Bottom