2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Lol dodgers have been the big spenders as of late. Can say the Mets now too, but it’s the Yankees!!!

We also would say 27 rings (history) catch up, and y’all would reply how many were you alive for? you can’t use that.

We respond we haven’t spent like that in a decade (present history), y’all reply we’re supposed to ignore 100 years of history!?!? Well which is it? Lol

I just think it’s funny because there’s more and more teams showing that, yet that’s WHAT THE YANKEES DO!!!

We also would say 27 rings (history) catch up, and y’all would reply how many were you alive for? you can’t use that.

We respond we haven’t spent like that in a decade (present history), y’all reply we’re supposed to ignore 100 years of history!?!? Well which is it? Lol

200w.gif

i love being a jerk, especially to Met fans :lol:

i get a kick outta all the hate the Yanks get. more fun being the bad guy. the whole "we spend more" is boring already. our owner cared more about winning than other owners who are more interested in what their "investment" brings in. not so much his kids but the Boss was who any fan would've loved to have own their team :smokin

i love being a jerk, especially to Met fans :lol:

i get a kick outta all the hate the Yanks get. more fun being the bad guy. the whole "we spend more" is boring already. our owner cared more about winning than other owners who are more interested in what their "investment" brings in. not so much his kids but the Boss was who any fan would've loved to have own their team :smokin
Exactly.

They offered him the same deal the Yankees offered him prior to the season that he turned down? Interesting lol.

i get a kick outta all the hate the Yanks get. more fun being the bad guy.
Kudos to you for rolling with it and not resorting to BS. The Yankee fans who wear everyone's vitriol like a badge of honor are the real Yankee fans, because only you guys really get to bask in the next championship, and there will be one.

It's exactly how I am with the Lakers. I love the hate. Makes every title that much more sweet. 🔥

-foe

Kudos to you for rolling with it and not resorting to BS. The Yankee fans who wear everyone's vitriol like a badge of honor are the real Yankee fans, because only you guys really get to bask in the next championship, and there will be one.

It's exactly how I am with the Lakers. I love the hate. Makes every title that much more sweet. 🔥

-foe

100%...@onewearz embraces the role :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom