2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Coupé It Coupé It I thought the Cardinals would be one of the last to do this, but alas….
Stifel is an excellent bank and I am proud that MY CARDS will wear their patch with pride in their eyes and love in their hearts. What a wonderful day.

Mets pitching is in free fall mode. Pitiful, pitiful baseball right now. Bring it home, Bunk:
88479AA3-FF51-4A38-A28E-5F90C81B545B.jpeg

wonder if they blow it up and are willing to trade their stars.

Way too early to go into full panic mode. In the short term, I think a managerial change could help turn things around. Marmol may have lost the clubhouse after he publicly threw O’Neill under the bus.

Oh nahhhh i know they want to speed game up but the MLB needs some type of benefit for players that come back from injury

Bryce got on base in the 9th and he tried putting his arm brace on but had no ****ing time because the pitcher is pitching so he just threw it away

Thats a ****ing disgrace

this is an absolute ******* JOKE

Davey tried to hand that one to the Cubs putting in back to back relievers who have thrown in back to back games and didn’t have their best stuff. Got bailed out.

Might be the high point of the Nats season unless Robert Hassell III gets called up in September so enjoying this one :pimp:

Ohtani was nasty. 13K’s only pitched 5 innings tho. Weird. I get he had 4 driven in on him but that happens. Managers are ridiculous.

1683170441722.png

I just saw this. He had a lot of strikeouts, but the guys who he didn’t strike out were raking against him :lol:

He faced 22 batters. 13ks. The other 9 hitters went 5-7 with a 2HR, 2 doubles, a walk, and a HBP.

The strikeout totals look cool but that was a bad start from Sho imo.

Back
Top Bottom