2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Cardinals are trash right now. It is what it is .

The pitching and hitting coach coaches aren’t getting them used to the rule changes at all. Batters are inconsistent and pitching is the worst after making no improvements to the lineup wanting to depend on waino old ***.

Almost time to hit reset…….

I know we aint blaming the pitch clock 35+ games in as a excuse for lousy play after a full spring training as well

Excuses excuses :lol:
I named 3 different things and you chose that ONE to point out.

The first time since niketalk started that the cardinals have been down this bad.

Go ahead and celebrate

And it was also the first thing that you listed, which at this point in the season, no one is still getting used to.

Harvey’s best years were as a Met. But injuries and off the field BS doomed him. I still remember Game 5 of the World Series, he was bringing it. I was screaming at my TV for the Mets to leave him on the field. But that 9th inning was a disaster to end all disasters.

LA v SD this weekend. Internet outage might occur in SD :nerd: 🧐
IMG_6146.jpeg

Just arrived the Cyclones game recently

Managed to take pics of Jackson Holliday before the game will start in five mins

D19F67E2-2221-44C4-A018-0E2D920045D7.jpeg

878599FA-875C-446A-B9E5-B091B290A1F7.jpeg

Looking forward to watching Alex Ramirez, Kevin Parada and Jackson Holliday play

I missed Blade Tidwell’s pitching game yesterday due to overnight shift. Hopefully I will catch his game this summer

Jackson Holliday is good. So fast

2 PA, single, walk, two stolen bases (disappointed at Parada’s mediocre arm) and two runs

Edit: infield single on third PA. Another SB on wild pitch and third run of the game

Good numbers for future leadoff in the major

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom