2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

the Atlanta and Pittsburgh square had me stuck today in Immaculate Grid… I’m mad I didn’t go with my gut answer

charlie morton

the Atlanta and Pittsburgh square had me stuck today in Immaculate Grid… I’m mad I didn’t go with my gut answer

charlie morton
I went 8/9...missed Reds/Blue Jays :smh:..I got people at my work on it...we compete every day :lol:

We’re killin it.

IMG_3581.jpeg

can finally check wrigley off the list. cubs got us good today. awesome experience at wrigley today though. no frills, classic park right smack in the middle of a city. they've really done well to make it a fun time right outside of the park with all the bars and restaurants too. got to sit in two different locations after making friends at small cheval with a couple cubs fans so got to experience the bleachers and beer snakes :lol:

1689460698678.png

ps this humidity here is no joke...same as the northeast. it's part of why i left Boston in the first place :lol:

can finally check wrigley off the list. cubs got us good today. awesome experience at wrigley today though. no frills, classic park right smack in the middle of a city. they've really done well to make it a fun time right outside of the park with all the bars and restaurants too. got to sit in two different locations after making friends at small cheval with a couple cubs fans so got to experience the bleachers and beer snakes :lol:

1689460698678.png

ps this humidity here is no joke...same as the northeast. it's part of why i left Boston in the first place :lol:

Wrigley is amazing. I’m a Cardinals fan but I appreciate that ballpark. Been many times to watch Cubs vs Cardinals and the experience is always amazing. Wrigley and Fenway are the only “jewel box” ballparks we have left and I hope that neither of the two ever gets torn down. It’s funny to hear Yankees fans preach about tradition when they tore down the house that Ruth built to build a replica down the street. That was a crime.

1689460698678.png

That’s one park I HAVE to go to. All my buddies that have gone have had nothing but great things to say.

Yes I’m a Yankees fan, but I really do want to see Fenway. I want to go for the history. My dad is a huge Sox fan and I really want to go to a game with him there before I can’t anymore. Almost did Father’s Day this year for Yanks/sox but just couldn’t swing it. Sent him and my mother there a few years ago pre pandemic as an anniversary of one of their first dates.
Wrigley is amazing. I’m a Cardinals fan but I appreciate that ballpark. Been many times to watch Cubs vs Cardinals and the experience is always amazing. Wrigley and Fenway are the only “jewel box” ballparks we have left and I hope that neither of the two ever gets torn down. It’s funny to hear Yankees fans preach about tradition when they tore down the house that Ruth built to build a replica down the street. That was a crime.
I remember old yankee stadium pretty vividly. Appreciate and loved the history of it but man in the concourse felt like a prison lol. Sat in the nosebleeds one time and it was so damn steep. Remember thinking to myself, man one false step and I think I’ve lived a great life :lol:

That’s one park I HAVE to go to. All my buddies that have gone have had nothing but great things to say.

Yes I’m a Yankees fan, but I really do want to see Fenway. I want to go for the history. My dad is a huge Sox fan and I really want to go to a game with him there before I can’t anymore. Almost did Father’s Day this year for Yanks/sox but just couldn’t swing it. Sent him and my mother there a few years ago pre pandemic as an anniversary of one of their first dates.

I remember old yankee stadium pretty vividly. Appreciate and loved the history of it but man in the concourse felt like a prison lol. Sat in the nosebleeds one time and it was so damn steep. Remember thinking to myself, man one false step and I think I’ve lived a great life :lol:

100%. Wrigley, Fenway, old Yankee stadium are classics. I love(d) watching games at each of those. I know the prissy insta thots disagree

Back
Top Bottom