2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

We have a FanFest too. Pads was on a different level. Go check out the videos. Petco was filled to the brim. It was wild. Surprised they didn’t raise up the NLDS banner during the whole thing :lol:

oh i was downtown having breakfast right by there. i saw it. people everywhere, lines spanning blocks around the stadium :lol:

but outside of that EXTREMELY lame *** song the fans did, i don't see the big deal. as one of the honorary padres thread captains, an honor bestowed on me by padres thread president g-time g-time , i'll defend the padres for this fan fest!

Our time will come. I’ll wait 858 years if I have to
F6396527-AC81-4444-9D75-5C1A96FEC9CD.gif

Exactly.

They’re too cynical. They’re too New York.

They wouldn’t do the dumb **** the Padres did.

I know lots of Mets fans and most seem to suffer from some version of PTSD. Even when they made the World Series in 2015, most of my Mets fan friends were like “this is too good to be true” :lol:

Man after watching that clip of the pop up in the Mets/Dodgers game, I’m 100% convinced Lindor probably should have called him off/made the play once he saw Batty circling. He should have already been drifting that direction anyways just in case but he was just watching.

Damn, man’s had his Padre’s post all typed up. Then the bottom of the 6th happened :smh:

Edit: there’s hope now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom