2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I think it comes down to trying to be the hero and homer as opposed to moving the runner from 2nd with no outs

pacha-perfect.gif

Welp. Once again relievers/closers doing what they do best in the MLB. I swear they all suck outside of Devin Williams

Back to back days of 9th inning homers too, Angels needed them to have shots in both games. Today was inexplicable though, a series win against Houston could’ve boosted tf out of their morale.

Edit: Bob voodoo

Last edited:
Sucks that the Pads get dragged in here because of one person :lol:

I’m so over this team they need to trade Hader, Snell, Wacha, Lugo and and anyone else who’s on an expiring deal.

But knowing Preller that’s not gonna happen. He’s already in too deep to sell some pieces.

Back to back days of 9th inning homers too, Angels needed them to have shots in both games. Today was inexplicable though, a series win against Houston could’ve boosted tf out of their morale.

Edit: Bob voodoo

This clown should've re-signed him already.

Sidenote: If they put Trout on the training block, I hope the Giants look into lol.

Sucks that the Pads get dragged in here because of one person :lol:

I’m so over this team they need to trade Hader, Snell, Wacha, Lugo and and anyone else who’s on an expiring deal.

But knowing Preller that’s not gonna happen. He’s already in too deep to sell some pieces.

What about Soto?

Back
Top Bottom