2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

wasnt aware espn brought in a whole new team for sunday night baseball with vasgersian and arod
thought dave flemming would've been the guy to fill dan schulman

Vasgersian sounds like a robot.

yeah, i think they told him to tone his **** down :lol:
would've thought they go with sciambi or flemming. surprised they kept mendoza, but there prob be outrage if they reduced her role

yeah, i think they told him to tone his **** down :lol:
would've thought they go with sciambi or flemming. surprised they kept mendoza, but there prob be outrage if they reduced her role
I like Mendoza. I wish we had Pete Rose lol.

man this phillies start to season has been brutal to watch

went thru our whole damn BP in 3 games lol very bad

man this phillies start to season has been brutal to watch

went thru our whole damn BP in 3 games lol very bad

Id legit be concerned with your manager. The first 3 games shows he has no business being a Major League manager.

"Like the Cubs' Maddon, a risk-taking manager who will breach conventional thinking more than anybody, Kapler very well could bring a similar vibe to the new Phillies. That being an outside-of-the-box, analytical-driven approach, which may leave the old-school baseball fan scratching their head from time to time."

Yeah, I guess its a risk taking and outside the box approach to replace your starting pitcher in the 3rd inning with no one warming up in the bullpen.

I def don't have a problem with the kid bunting, I want guys to do that every single time they are shifted on, that's the only way to stop the damn shift in the first place.

Plus there wasn’t a no-hitter or anything like that going on. I don’t understand how an athlete can be mad an opponent tried to beat their tactics :lol: :stoneface:

We're up by 20, this sonofa just tried to lay the ball in the basket on a fastbreak, the nerve of that guy. :smh:

:lol:

I def don't have a problem with the kid bunting, I want guys to do that every single time they are shifted on, that's the only way to stop the damn shift in the first place.

Chase Headley used to bunt to beat the shift but Mark Teixiera refused to do it.

Guess it's a pride thing.

Might be attending my first game in Pittsburgh this week. Anyone have any tips? I’m a cubs fan but will be in town for work and the tickets are hella cheap.

Didnt read the article but I assume players are upset about the bunt. How about you not shift up 7 runs in the 9th inning? How about that?

Hey, we're gonna shift our infield to take advantage of your tendencies and keep from getting a hit. BUT DON'T YOU DARE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SHIFT BY BUNTING!!!
Baseball players are soft as hell man lol

Would you rip if he did that to break up a no hitter or perfect game?

Personally I still wouldn’t. That’s what you get for putting on the shift

Would you rip if he did that to break up a no hitter or perfect game?

Personally I still wouldn’t. That’s what you get for putting on the shift
Maybe if the game was 20-0

Other than that, the score was 7-0. A comeback is possible.

Back
Top Bottom