2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Pretty sure I redeemed the free MLB.TV offer correctly last night on my gf's phone (I'm a Verizon user). Will have to check sometime today/tn when games are underway.

Should I test it out on my iPad/desktop and not my cell?
I had the same thing last year, I was on Verizon. 2 days after I logged in through my phone she got an email that her mlb tv subscription was now cancelled/blocked because a user on another carrier logged in, just a heads up

Just logged in through my Xbox, so hopefully that doesn’t change things

While Red Sox fans chant racial slurs :lol:

inside%2Bjokes.jpg

Dudes were calling for his head during ST, now everyone is a fan again :lol:

He was horrendous in ST. However, I dont know that people stopped rooting for him. People just said he looked like **** and his bust potentially went up in their minds. Expectations went down.

Nice to see some MORE new studs getting it in.
MLB is cooking.
I hope Angels can stay healthy.
Okay so let me get this straight......this fool Shohei fields too?
Man WTF! He's an SP too right?
SO they are going to start him in the field when he isn't SP?

Lol no

He can play OF because he sometimes did it in Japan but they wont risk it

He’ll pitch every 4-5 days in the rotation and hit probably every 2-3 as DH

Ohtani became the first player to win as a starting pitcher, then start and hit a home run as a non-pitcher in his next game in the same season since Babe Ruth pulled off the feat in 1921, per the Washington Post. The Babe was playing for the Yankees by that point, but Ohtani matched two other Boston accomplishments with his performance as designated hitter Tuesday.

He is the first player since the 1937 Red Sox’ Wes Ferrell to finish his first six games with four hits, a home run, and a win. He’s also the first rookie with at least three hits and a win in his first six games since Dutch Stryker of the Boston Braves in 1924.

Ohtani :pimp:

Looking forward to reading a new baseball manga that has a based character on Ohtani in the future

Back
Top Bottom