2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Finally 12 runs support for deGrom last night

deGrom allowed 5 hits and one run at Coors Field. What an amazing pitcher

Asked this in the NYY thread. Looking for more input from those of you who are baseball savvy

Looking to take the OG to a Yankee game this year. Trying to make it a tradition where we go at least 1x per year. Looking at the schedule I see that they go up against Seattle, Boston and Atlanta in the near future.

Out of these three teams, of which would you guys think would be most competitive?

Asked this in the NYY thread. Looking for more input from those of you who are baseball savvy

Looking to take the OG to a Yankee game this year. Trying to make it a tradition where we go at least 1x per year. Looking at the schedule I see that they go up against Seattle, Boston and Atlanta in the near future.

Out of these three teams, of which would you guys think would be most competitive?

Definitely the Boston series.

Absolutely Booston. Nothing like a NY vs Booston series my man.

Bsox-Yanks is one of the best rivalries in sports so the atmosphere would be electric.
Seattle has been in involved in a TON of 1-run games this year as far as "competitiveness" goes.

he has more games with getting on base 4 times than games with getting on base 0 times.

he hasn't gone more than 2 games without reaching base since 2012

Pujol's corpse, our pen, and Ohtani's injury holding him back :lol: :smh:

Pujol's corpse, our pen, and Ohtani's injury holding him back :lol: :smh:
Blake Parker giving up that homer to Goldie just allowed me to win my Dbacks bet :pimp:
You can probably throw in Scosia too, he's had his blunders. Trout really deserves better though... send him to Houston. We'll get him a ring.

Mike Trout is just stupid. Absolutely r******d.

This man has reached base safely in 28 of his last 36 plate appearances.

R******d.

he has more games with getting on base 4 times than games with getting on base 0 times.

he hasn't gone more than 2 games without reaching base since 2012

He passed Vlad Guerrero & Ichiro in career WAR last month.

Best player to ever play.

Back
Top Bottom