2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

The Nats are Strug. Gle. Ing.

Their lineup is all over the place ... The fact that Pedro Severino is hitting under .200 ... Harper is garbage ... Turner and Rendon are having down years ... Eaton is a piece of China ... Their best player is 19 years old ... Michael A Taylor got benched for his bat and is hitting better than Harper ...

Nats swept by the Jays. If I didn’t know better, I’d think Travis, Solarte, and Grichuk were all stars.

Bryce appears hell bent on hitting .200

Devon Travis was a beast a few years ago before getting hurt. He's a sneaky good trade prospect for a team looking for a cheap bat, in my opinion. If he gets more field time, he could put up good numbers.

Nats swept by the Jays. If I didn’t know better, I’d think Travis, Solarte, and Grichuk were all stars.

Bryce appears hell bent on hitting .200
Teams are shifting against him and he keeps pulling everything. He's either a walk or a homer at this point. His BA is trash but overall he's still a pretty good bat... however, he needs to change his approach because teams are going to just keep pitching him away and then it'll eventually lead to him being unproductive if he doesn't adjust.

Damn. Rangers with one of the wildest comebacks. Trailed 5-1 in the 6th, then led 6-5. Went down 10-6 in the 7th, then made it 10-9. Went down 12-9 in the 9th, and walk it off on a bloop hit after 4 walks by Wade Davis to win 13-12.

Wade Davis looks washed every time I happen to watch him close a game or check the box score.

How can Bryce be considered the best in baseball when he’s only batting .220?
Somebody really gonna pay 300+ million for somebody with that average?

How can Bryce be considered the best in baseball when he’s only batting .220?
Somebody really gonna pay 300+ million for somebody with that average?
I don't think anyone considers him the best in baseball. That's so obviously Mike Trout. Bryce's not even a top 5 position player IMO

my guy eduardo rodriguez deserves some props, mayne. been stellar for us this year

Last edited:
CFFD50A1-F4EA-4019-BEE9-1FDA1169EBEA.png

Damn you @suavamente . My bench cooked yesterday to i just played the wrong one, merrifield must of got hurt lol GGs tho

Back
Top Bottom