2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Rocco Baldelli, eh? Was hoping for Doug Mientkiewicz. We'll see...Talent is there, so maybe a new approach does it.
I'm less optimistic on the Twins. I think the talent is so lacking with the this franchise at the top-end that they are a pretty big rebuilding project. Not the worst team in the league, and have a couple prospects around the bend. But this team is miles away from the top-tier and this Falvey project needs another minimum 3 years.

As a Twins follower I'm anxious to see how Rocco does - it's going to be a lot different around there (Twins havent hired a manager outside their organization in 35+ years).

I'm less optimistic on the Twins. I think the talent is so lacking with the this franchise at the top-end that they are a pretty big rebuilding project. Not the worst team in the league, and have a couple prospects around the bend. But this team is miles away from the top-tier and this Falvey project needs another minimum 3 years.

As a Twins follower I'm anxious to see how Rocco does - it's going to be a lot different around there (Twins havent hired a manager outside their organization in 35+ years).

Do you think the twins have given up on Sano?

Very odd that Cora has decided to sit Benintendi tonight. Really thought Mookie was gonna play 2nd. Weird.

Very odd that Cora has decided to sit Benintendi tonight. Really thought Mookie was gonna play 2nd. Weird.

I did see Mookie taking grounders at 2B earlier in the week. If there was a game to experiment, it's tonight.

Scott Boras basically admitted to the Yankees signing Harper on the Kay show. He also coined the term "Coralytics" which basically means he uses analytics when he needs to but makes decisions based off the human element. Exact reason why he's outcoached everyone this postseason especially Dave Roberts.

I did see Mookie taking grounders at 2B earlier in the week. If there was a game to experiment, it's tonight.

Pretty sure he does it nearly every practice to stay sharp. He was a 2nd baseman in his younger days. I was really expecting him to be playing 2nd tonight though.

Curious to see if Cora makes the move and brings Benintendi in.

Back
Top Bottom