2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Puig out here testing the limits of “rounding first” gonna bite him in the *** eventually.

IDK if ratings are down because of games lasting past 1AM or if west coast people can't watch in time during their work week

I'm just gonna assume it's the 8PM start times mixed with big market teams playing each other

IDK if ratings are down because of games lasting past 1AM or if west coast people can't watch in time during their work week

I'm just gonna assume it's the 8PM start times mixed with big market teams playing each other
the ratings were good last year when astros played the dodgers

Puig hit that ball so hard all kinsler had to do was take his time regardless if he was hustling down to first or not

Puig hit that ball so hard all kinsler had to do was take his time regardless if he was hustling down to first or not
Puig still had a third of a way to go to even reach 1st
sabu.png

shouldn't a smaller market team not have as good ratings though? maybe it was our storyline that had people tuning in. especially with the heroics in game 2 and 5

Not exactly because too many small market teams have faced title droughts and we know what kind of folks live in middle America

I'm a Yankee fan but was glued to Astros/Dodgers, Indians/Cubs even Mets/Royals :lol:

That was a TERRIBLE bunt buck sthu. Gotta go more down 3rd base line to draw the 3rd baseman or get it on first base side to force a play at first

Back
Top Bottom