2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

E2E935A9-BF92-43DC-8560-095A57FF720A.png

I found this funny

I immediately went to sleep when the Dodgers tied it 2-2, and woke up to horrible news of the Dodgers winning. Pathetic, especially with Boston basically having to go Three Stooges to take the lead in the first place to take the lead. Hope nobody has compared that crap to Game 5 last year.

Last edited:
Still mad at cora. What a ******* idiot, all that pinch hitting and bullpen use early cost the game. He had used damn near the whole roster by the 10th inning. I also would not had bunted with Vasquez when there were 2 on and no outs in extra innings. I would release kinsler this morning if I could too.

Kinsler :smh:

Fell asleep in the 16th. Glad I did. Somewhat salvaged my Saturday. Can't wait til this series is over these games are obnoxiously long without the extra innings.

Still mad at cora. What a ****ing idiot, all that pinch hitting and bullpen use early cost the game. He had used damn near the whole roster by the 10th inning. I also would not had bunted with Vasquez when there were 2 on and no outs in extra innings. I would release kinsler this morning if I could too.
Why are you blaming Cora when the bullpen did an amazing job? Not his fault betts went 0-8 and the best hitters in that lineup didn’t do anything.

I blame cora because he damn near utilized the entire roster by the 10th inning.
And the game lasted till the 18th so nothing he did cost them the game. If anything he gave them a chance to be up 3-0. You don’t manage the bullpen the way he did and they probably lose in 9.

I kept dozing in and out of sleep. Woke up right after the Muncy HR smh :smh: what a damn game tho!

I kept dozing in and out of sleep. Woke up right after the Muncy HR smh :smh: what a damn game tho!

Feel you bro, every time I felt tired watching game 3 I kept telling myself “think about all the damn people in the East coast..” all that being said I only made it to the bottom of the 17th and then woke up this morning with my phone on my chest.

i was falling in and out of sleep but was able to watch the walk-off.
and i am in the west coast :lol:

I made it through the whole thing and now my sleep patterns are destroyed. Went to bed at 3:45.

Back
Top Bottom