2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Fam, we've got the worst OF in all of professional baseball. We really can't be serious trotting out Allen, Martin and Naquin on Opening Day.

Sorry my friend. The Giants hold that honor by a country mile. The Giants OF isnt even close to being as good as the Indians.

What exactly are we supposed to be looking at in those Chavez Ravine pics?
Hahahhaha, u right
I stopped by yesterday to buy some tickets and just thought I’d share a quick pic or two since we only a few weeks away from opening day :smile:

Sorry my friend. The Giants hold that honor by a country mile. The Giants OF isnt even close to being as good as the Indians.
My man. Sad times when we're fighting over which one of our squads has a worse OF. I just checked. Shaw, Dugar, Williamson. Mac got some pop, no?

d3si d3si , Jessica Mendoza just joined the Mets as an operations adviser. Brodie unconventional with his thinking.

Hahahhaha, u right
I stopped by yesterday to buy some tickets and just thought I’d share a quick pic or two since we only a few weeks away from opening day :smile:

Great pics. I just thought you were showing us something about the stadiun. Like something added/new.

My man. Sad times when we're fighting over which one of our squads has a worse OF. I just checked. Shaw, Dugar, Williamson. Mac got some pop, no?

It is sad bro. Real sad.

Mac has some pop but dude is turning 29 this season. At some point, he is what he is and can no longer hang onto potential. Hope he turns out but my expectations are pretty close to zero.

DB5BD79B-8EC7-4617-A076-CF2C986A243D.jpeg

Nothing like a bottom 9 walkoff in ST

Degen status

d3si d3si , Jessica Mendoza just joined the Mets as an operations adviser. Brodie unconventional with his thinking.

Sounds right

I am not familiar with Mendoza much

I believe Mets set a new record for hiring advisers more than their free agency signings in an off-season period :lol: :smh:

I hope it works well for the organization

Uh oh, Sevy missing Opening Day. Shut down with inflammation in his rotator cuff, throwing shoulder. Cessa, Loaisiga and German will battle for #5 spot in rotation.

Back
Top Bottom