2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Nats really gave the home fans nothing to cheer for besides Baby Shark.

i’m not going to count them out. I did it when they were 19-31. I did it when they were down 3-0 to the Brewers. I did it in the Dodgers series. I’m not going to bail on them now.

they might ultimately lose, but i think we’ll see a game 7.

This World Series has f***ing sucked. Baseball is my favorite sport, and my passion, so it hurts my soul to say that. But this has been the worst World Series I can remember, for me. Nothing but non-competitive baseball.

Hopefully game 6 and 7 can redeem this snoozefest.

Can the Astros be the first team in this World Series to win at home? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragonball Z!!!!!

This World Series has f***ing sucked. Baseball is my favorite sport, and my passion, so it hurts my soul to say that. But this has been the worst World Series I can remember, for me. Nothing but non-competitive baseball.

Hopefully game 6 and 7 can redeem this snoozefest.

Nah end this **** next game :smokin I think it's been a fantastic World Series, domination by each team alternating and no Yankees nor Dodgers involved :pimp: :pimp:

So the fake Expos are about to choke away a chip in epic fashion?

tenor.gif

Need Houston to finish the Lords work Tuesday :pimp:

man nobody here noticed the "veterans for the impeachment of Trump" banner?

They were right behind home plate, seen it around the 6th inning or so....

Nah end this **** next game :smokin I think it's been a fantastic World Series, domination by each team alternating and no Yankees nor Dodgers involved :pimp: :pimp:

Well you are an Astros fan right? Of course you have a rooting interest in the series so you dont think it's been bad. It has been. 5 noncompetitive games. People who arent fans of the actual team that is winning, dont hope for blowouts. They are only fun to a certain extent.

Back
Top Bottom