2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Well you are an Astros fan right? Of course you have a rooting interest in the series so you dont think it's been bad. It has been. 5 noncompetitive games. People who arent fans of the actual team that is winning, dont hope for blowouts. They are only fun to a certain extent.

only thing I read

i wish i saw that live... didnt even know about it until i checked my instagram this morning while dropping a duece... i follow julia rose and her body is on point!

Locker room WS Astros gear just arrived, I'll share pics soon.
EDIT: Nike, 47, Majestic, and New Era just came in PM me if you want pics. Not trying to get fined for showing stuff early...

Last edited:
https://www.universityherald.com/ar...-olajuwon-clyde-drexler-throw-first-pitch.htm

Good omens tonight, Hakeem to Clyde opening pitch for game 6. Astros bout' to match the Rockets championship trophy's.
9eef5ed8f3a939a1c8fc2e3ea94fa2c0.jpg
b50a2c13f263944cb61e4d7d5b21b1b8.jpg

I need a Game 7 scherzer with a broken shoulder hurling 101mph into the 8th inning.

cmon Nats!!

I'm more than confused why the Nats didn't schedule their 2 stars for games 1-2, 4-5, and have both available for a few innings in game 7. But, I hope it works out and we get a game 7.......that Stras won't be available for. :frown:

the Nats have ran out of magic/clutch hits. They’ve stranded a small village since game 3.

verlander struggling to get through innings. lucky to still be up with the help of nats lack of offense

Back
Top Bottom