2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

karl-anthony-towns-disappointed.gif

No. Nothing. Im just not clear on their strategy or direction right now and still needing to go younger and help to the D, Cook becomes the most probable piece. Wait and see, I guess.

I've been hearing we're linked to Cook for a good while now. Just not sure the cost. And now I'm wondering if Swift would be available.

C CP1708 did you do a mock draft before today?

I did not. I spent years doin that **** and all I can really aim for is positions, not players.

Like if I said Seattle CB at 5, everyone would assume Gonzalez or Porter etc. I can't know who Seattle actually rates higher.

And then 2 RB's in the first 12.
Houston trading up to 3.

It's like picking 16 seeds in March Madness. One pick literally murders your entire mock outside the top 2-3 picks.

I did not. I spent years doin that **** and all I can really aim for is positions, not players.

Like if I said Seattle CB at 5, everyone would assume Gonzalez or Porter etc. I can't know who Seattle actually rates higher.

And then 2 RB's in the first 12.
Houston trading up to 3.

It's like picking 16 seeds in March Madness. One pick literally murders your entire mock outside the top 2-3 picks.
Gonzalez on paper is the best CB in the draft but Witherspoon is a legit dog.

Not high on Nolan Smith but the Eagles got pretty good value on his measurables at the end of the 1st. Jalen Carter is obviously a stud.

No idea what Detroit is doing. I thought they were smart now :lol:

Seeing a lot of excitement for Baltimore, but that’s still a weak WR corps.

Great value for the Bengals getting Murphy that late. He’s raw but he should eat some snaps in the rotation right away. Never can have enough pass rushers.

No idea if Richardson figures it out but I get the gamble. He just wasn’t a good QB in college.

Levis :lol:. Glad the rumors were smoke screens because he legit stinks

That pick the Texans gave up is going be really high

zero clue what lions are doing
Did they give up theirs or Cleveland’s?

Lions gon lion I expected nothing less from that franchise. Lions NFC north champs February 2023 - April 2023

The Ravens coulda just kept Hollywood tho :lol: …Low hopes for a Ravens 1st round WR, it never works
Eh Zay will probably be just as good if not better than Hollywood (and on a rookie deal), and Linderbaum is gonna be one of the best Centers in the league for like the next decade.

Good pick. Now gotta get some corners.

Did they give up theirs or Cleveland’s?

Lions gon lion I expected nothing less from that franchise. Lions NFC north champs February 2023 - April 2023

I think it was theirs.. arizona is going be really bad and Texans probably are really bad just because team doesn’t have much talent

lions still win yalls the north but they had a chance to get some legit guys beyond RB and LB, the 2 positions with TE you regularly get top end outside of the 1st

I think it was theirs.. arizona is going be really bad and Texans probably are really bad just because team doesn’t have much talent

lions still win yalls the north but they had a chance to get some legit guys beyond RB and LB, the 2 positions with TE you regularly get top end outside of the 1st
Bet on that

Eh Zay will probably be just as good if not better than Hollywood (and on a rookie deal), and Linderbaum is gonna be one of the best Centers in the league for like the next decade.

Good pick. Now gotta get some corners.
Yea, smarter to take Flowers especially getting the 1st back for Hollywood. I just don’t think you’ve really fixed the WRs. OBJ isn’t a #1 anymore and Flowers is probably a slot

Bet on that

dont care that much.. just need lions to beat Dallas

but they had a chance to add some legit dudes to an already talented roster.. but they still need to compliment the guys they have especially on defense

Kind of why I wanted Howie to trade out of #30 to pick up some capital. You sacrifice the 5th year option but that 2nd round contract is dirt cheap. Especially it’s for a QB

with us still having 11 picks in ‘24, I was good on not getting more picks

focus on quality of quantity

we can legit play nolan smith at LB and I’d argue go more with 3 safeties looks.. plus gives us a backup for what reddick brings

also if Barnett has any value at all, move dude

with us still having 11 picks in ‘24, I was good on not getting more picks

focus on quality of quantity

we can legit play nolan smith at LB and I’d argue go more with 3 safeties looks.. plus gives us a backup for what reddick brings

also if Barnett has any value at all, move dude
Get 1-2 OL, a defensive back and a RB. I’m more than happy

Yea, smarter to take Flowers especially getting the 1st back for Hollywood. I just don’t think you’ve really fixed the WRs. OBJ isn’t a #1 anymore and Flowers is probably a slot
I mean they were probably never going to be able to get a true top 10 receiver or something like that.

They legit didn’t have a professional receiving core last year when Bateman went down though :lol:

What they have now is surely a significant step up, and may be all the team actually needs given Lamar’s abilities, Dobbins, and Andrews.

No reason they shouldn’t win the division barring major injury.

Back
Top Bottom