2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

I mean they were probably never going to be able to get a true top 10 receiver or something like that.

They legit didn’t have a professional receiving core last year when Bateman went down though :lol:

What they have now is surely a significant step up, and may be all the team actually needs given Lamar’s abilities, Dobbins, and Andrews.

No reason they shouldn’t win the division barring major injury.
I think people are forgetting how well the ravens drafted last year

Hamilton
Linderbaum
Ojabo

Plus retaining Roquon and how much he has impacted that defense.

It’s not the sexiest roster via name recognition but y’all got some good players man

Idk what lions did yesterday

But I don’t like it

You wanted a RB? Why not take Bijan? Unless you think whoever the hell they picked is a diamond in the rough and got some sort of into or can see in the future

Welp

Get 1-2 OL, a defensive back and a RB. I’m more than happy

all depends on how the draft plays out.. could grab a TE, could grab a WR.. Hell, maybe a LB

but I’d assume with all safeties there, strong chance at that.. and oline obviously strong possibility, Bergeron still there.. and couple guards

Idk what lions did yesterday

But I don’t like it

You wanted a RB? Why not take Bijan? Unless you think whoever the hell they picked is a diamond in the rough and got some sort of into or can see in the future

Welp
The Lions and Seahawks both were in good positions headed into last night. Fringe contenders in a very weak NFC. Two first round picks and they had the opportunity to put themselves over the edge

Seattle killed it and the Lions…….. I don’t even know what happened

all depends on how the draft plays out.. could grab a TE, could grab a WR.. Hell, maybe a LB

but I’d assume with all safeties there, strong chance at that.. and oline obviously strong possibility, Bergeron still there.. and couple guards
Porter, Cam Smith and Dawand Jones are the dreams

Must be nice to have 1st round picks

1682688788146.gif

Seahawks: Curious about Witherspoon. 5 seems real high for him according to all the pre draft stuff I read.

Their receiver group looks real nice now. Tyler Lockett can just be in the slot full time playing dead to avoid hits :lol:

Eagles: **** em :rofl: :smh:

Jalen Carter at 9 is robbery. Teams obviously weren’t messing with him, but if he can do what most think, that line gonna be right back to the top tier of the league.

Nolan Smith must’ve had a much lower grade amongst NFL offices. At the rate he was going he might’ve ended up in the second round. Within the context of the Eagles though he can turn out being real nice seeing as he’ll be a rotational guy.

Lions tweaking.

Colts: Don’t like that situation for Richardson. He’s going to have to play right away. I would’ve hated it, but Seattle was the best spot for him to succeed.

Last edited:
Leonard Floyd is a fine NFL player who had a decent career but he was overdrafted and Nolan Smith is 2023 Leonard Floyd taken were he was supposed to go

Jalen Carter is a great talent but man admitted himself he's lazy. Buddy didn't play half the snaps at Georgia and that's before the racing stuff.

Wanted Jets to take Smith-Njigba so bad

McDonald reminds me of Barkevious Mingo too much but I do appreciate the raw talent

Leonard Floyd is a fine NFL player who had a decent career but he was overdrafted and Nolan Smith is 2023 Leonard Floyd taken were he was supposed to go

Jalen Carter is a great talent but man admitted himself he's lazy. Buddy didn't play half the snaps at Georgia and that's before the racing stuff.
At that’s a lazy *** take. So who should the eagles have taken instead of Jalen Carter? Didn’t play half the snaps? Buddy, Georgia runs a rotation. Anyone who is remotely tuned into college football and the draft knows this. He would have gone #1 last year, before Walker

We just went to the Super Bowl and we have a chance to draft the consensus best player in the draft (who has fallen for obvious reasons). That’s a swing you 100% take. Because to be honest, we could have had no selections tonight and trot out our roster as is and we’re still a top 5 team in the league

So again, who should the eagles have taken instead of Carter at that spot?

At that’s a lazy *** take. So who should the eagles have taken instead of Jalen Carter? Didn’t play half the snaps? Buddy, Georgia runs a rotation. Anyone who is remotely tuned into college football and the draft knows this. He would have gone #1 last year, before Walker

We just went to the Super Bowl and we have a chance to draft the consensus best player in the draft (who has fallen for obvious reasons). That’s a swing you 100% take. Because to be honest, we could have had no selections tonight and trot out our roster as is and we’re still a top 5 team in the league

So again, who should the eagles have taken instead of Carter at that spot?

I think the Eagles were one of the few teams that could risk Carter with no problems.

I actually agree with BOTH of these takes. Honestly with the Eagles have the luxury we’re they won’t be on the field every snap, so these things won’t be as big of an issue as it would be for any other team.

no actual DT or DE is playing more than 40 snaps for the eagles (carter, Davis, Graham, Cox, sweat and Williams)

reddick plays more than 40.. Nolan smith has a chance to play more than 40.. but those guys are playing LB as well

Obviously dude needs to work.. but we want to heavily rotate our guys and keep them fresh

I think the Eagles were one of the few teams that could risk Carter with no problems.
Agreed. We’re like honestly the only team that could 1) Afford the risk and 2) have the position to actually take him.

No one in the top 10 aside from maybe the Seahawks can afford the risk

I actually agree with BOTH of these takes. Honestly with the Eagles have the luxury we’re they won’t be on the field every snap, so these things won’t be as big of an issue as it would be for any other team.

Obviously if dude has issues, money ain’t going make it better

But we’re lucky on couple fronts, hes 1 of 4 DTs we’re going try to get at least 20 snaps out of

Then we got multiple former teammates.. plus old and young guys

I don’t know them dudes personally but hopefully having guys like hurts and devonta and others keep him in line

Back
Top Bottom