2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

Understood.

But I’m sure we’ve all watched football long enough to know how this is gonna go.

It’s Week 7 the Colts are 2-4 and Gardner Minshew just threw his 3rd interception in the first half. Do you think that their Fanbase is going to be OK with no playoff hopes, and terrible QB play when they have a 6-4, 245 pound cyborg that’s faster than all of their skill players?

Somewhere like Seattle would’ve been a justifiable full year sit.

In that scenario, I absolutely expect fans to call for Richardson. But if the coaches/players know that dude isn't ready then it'll be justifiable here too since no one will be getting fired now. Ballard bought himself atleast 2 years after that selection.

You'd have to look at/listen to all of their off-season moves and interviews to realize that this isn't an organization that expects to compete this year.

They are actually hoping that a couple of the rookies from this year's draft become starters this year, it's pretty much a rebuild that is understood by everyone involved.

I think the Colts should have a built-in plan to start Richardson around the time 1/3 of the season is complete regardless of record and if they happen to be 6-0, 5-1, then you possibly re-evaluate that decision when the time comes, if it presents itself.

He didn't have many college starts. He needs reps and is not coming off an injury. The team won't learn anything of him while he's "learning" on the sidelines. I don't see that approach as a route that makes sense in this scenario. He needs to take his lumps (mentally, not physically) and learn via game action.

Bomani and Foxworth were talking about Anthony Richardson and some model thats used to compare players and the closest match among all active or former NFL players is Khalil Mack at 89% 😮🤯 🤣 thats insane

Man it ain’t just CJs mama, ooooohweeee :pimp:

DBA7B4B3-93F4-4060-B198-2DA10C971241.jpeg

Once again we 15 minutes in and still haven't had a pick. :smh:

These fools have had ALL DAMN DAY. Pick should have been in before the booing stopped. :lol:

These fools have had ALL DAMN DAY. Pick should have been in before the booing stopped. :lol:

man you KNOW this is how it goes! this ain't anything new! :lol:

but yeah i wish they would let it rip already

what annoys me is the time from the pick being in to when it's announced. THAT is the gap i don't get

Back
Top Bottom