2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

NFLN mocked Hooker to the Vikings in the 1st. It's like they read my mind. I'd be ecstatic with that, but I hope they can get him in the 2nd or move up somewhere to grab him and get Quentin Johnson in the 1st.

NFLN mocked Hooker to the Vikings in the 1st. It's like they read my mind. I'd be ecstatic with that, but I hope they can get him in the 2nd or move up somewhere to grab him and get Quentin Johnson in the 1st.
Hooker going in the 1st makes sense for the option for a 5th year just in case…but man his value has skyrocketed since the offseason started.

I believe he was valued 3rd round to begin, and now potentially a 1st rounder.

Hooker going in the 1st makes sense for the option for a 5th year just in case…but man his value has skyrocketed since the offseason started.

I believe he was valued 3rd round to begin, and now potentially a 1st rounder.

True. Good point.

I've been saying the Richardson hype is too much and teams should really be gunning for Hooker, so we'll see. Lots of movement and hype left before the draft.

Knowing us, pretty sure he’s our pick at 10 if he’s still there

Jalen carter is first if he drops

But there isn’t a solid fit oline wise at 10.. pretty sure it’s 1 of 4 guys unless we move back

But I’m also not sure exactly how we’d use our CBs, which could change how we rank guys

Supposedly the Raiders have removed Jalen Carter from their board. The situation is too similar and too recent to the Henry Ruggs situation.

Is there a reason why everyone is sure the Vikings are in love with Will Levis specifically? And further—would trade up for him?

We new it was 3/4 for sure.. QBs always get pushed up

was just on the teams whp don’t need a QB to move out of that spot

Back
Top Bottom