2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Rangers new stadium... Sucks.

EbSxQ3jUYAAu13F

Texas Rangers Sheet Metal

I mean...

Texas Governor Greg Abbott has been saying for weeks that he wants to allow fans to attend Astros and Rangers games. Abbott has called for Texas stadiums to be half-filled for sporting events. He reiterated that point Tuesday night despite a surge of positive COVID-19 cases in recent weeks.

Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker recently said Chicago could allow fans into Wrigley Field and Guaranteed Rate Field this season, with as many as 8,000 fans per venue being allowed.

seems like a downgrade to me... why did the rangers need a new ball park anyway? the old one was just fine and one of my favorites in baseball
Dude is was unbearably hot. Airflow through that stadium was a ****ing nightmare.

The TV contracts forcing at least half their weekend games to noon or 1pm start times killed that ballpark.

it looks terrible... they shoulda made it all brick like all the other ball parks...cant believe that thing cost over a billion dollars too... such a waste of money... dont know what the architect was thinking lmao

Back
Top Bottom