2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I think there’s a way to do it if everyone is diligent - I’d wear a mask and sit at T-Mobile and not touch anything

Would be weird but worth it for some in person beisbol
So no "fans" hanging out in the center field beer garden with their backs to the game??I'd still go if they end up allowing a percentage of fans.

The 01' AS game is on Root Sports network now. Brings back so many memories I have during that season.

So no "fans" hanging out in the center field beer garden with their backs to the game??I'd still go if they end up allowing a percentage of fans.

The 01' AS game is on Root Sports network now. Brings back so many memories I have during that season.

I wouldn’t drink beers because you gotta get up and hit the bathrooms lol

There is no way fans are in the stadiums.

it just ain’t happening. We should be happy with baseball and that’s that. The greedy *** owners getting in the way of having a reasonable season.

We can’t even get people to wear masks in an uber and you want people to wear masks in a concourse? In the bathroom?

There is no way fans are in the stadiums.

it just ain’t happening. We should be happy with baseball and that’s that. The greedy *** owners getting in the way of having a reasonable season.

We can’t even get people to wear masks in an uber and you want people to wear masks in a concourse? In the bathroom?

SHOULD they do it - hell no
Is there a way to do it safely? Yes

I think some states will allow fans, all these people care about is money. It’s sad, all pro sports should played in empty stadiums in 2020 but it sounds like MLB and NFL will have fans.

I think some people will go and be safe and smart, others will be careless not giving a ****.

I probably won’t be at a game until 2022.

That Rangers stadium looks like a metal garage from the commercials I see when I’m watching the Motortrend channel. Holy hell. :lol:

If you choose to allow fans, you then are having people working the front doors, ushers working the aisles, people cooking and working the concessions (yes, they would sell food and beverage and merch), security crews on the field, and cleaning crews, among others.

These owners and mayors and governors are kidding themselves.

If you choose to allow fans, you then are having people working the front doors, ushers working the aisles, people cooking and working the concessions (yes, they would sell food and beverage and merch), security crews on the field, and cleaning crews, among others.

These owners and mayors and governors are kidding themselves.

Correct, what do people think? You just gonna have the gates open? No one working these stands? It ain't happening.

Fun

I don't know the answer on 9th question tho

9 OUT OF 10 CORRECT
YOU CRUSHED IT!
results_good_1.jpg
results_good_2.jpg

Crouched. Seated. Bat pointed to the sky. No matter the stance, you knocked it out of the park!

Photography by Getty Images, NY Daily News Archive, Icon Sportswire

“Koshien: Japan’s Field of Dreams”

Monday, June 29 at 7pm ET
Director: Ema Ryan Yamazaki

Producers: International co-production between Cineric Creative, NHK, and NHK Enterprises

Baseball is life for the die-hard competitors in Koshien, Japan’s national high school baseball championship, whose alumni include US baseball stars Shohei Ohtani and former Yankee Hideki Matsui. As popular as America’s World Series, the stakes are beyond high in this single-elimination tournament. For Coach Mizutani, cleaning the grounds and greeting guests are equally important as honing baseball skills, however, demonstrating discipline, sacrifice and unwavering dedication. Director Ema Ryan Yamazaki follows Mizutani and his team on their quest to win the 100th annual Koshien, and, in the process, goes beyond baseball to reveal the heart of the Japanese national character. Had its World Premiere at DOC NYC 2019.

Can’t wait til the season starts. Hopefully things go well enough but I would be surprised if the season gets completed.

giants definitely not allowing fans in the stadium and they’re going to close off the right field fence to discourage fans from gathering and watching for free. I’m already planning to bring a lawn chair and sitting by mccoveys cove, in the sun and some beers listening to the game on the radio. Hope people don’t have to same idea as I do.

giants also going to have cardboard cutouts of season ticket holders in the stands. Not a season ticket holder but for $99, depending where I would be placed and if I get to keep the cardboard I would do it. Would be submitting these pictures I took over the years at the park
1C447CEB-C656-4362-B3B7-F8E2BC2B5908.jpeg
F52B3BF5-1949-4196-A138-C412F4DA6027.jpeg

Not sure if that Koshien doc is covering last year's tournament, but if so then hopefully there's glimpses of Rouki Sasaki, who some folks are hailing as a better arm than Ohtani was in high school.

Real talk though, how much would y'all pay to have your cutout placed in an MLB stadium this season?

Not sure if that Koshien doc is covering last year's tournament, but if so then hopefully there's glimpses of Rouki Sasaki, who some folks are hailing as a better arm than Ohtani was in high school.

Real talk though, how much would y'all pay to have your cutout placed in an MLB stadium this season?

Giants doing it right now. 99$ for non season ticket holders.

Back
Top Bottom