2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I think i told y'all before, but I met his Mom before...no disrespect here, but she was not her age...very pretty. Very cool lady too. She's Mexican, which most won't figure. Was talking to her like we were similar in age. :lol:

I think i told y'all before, but I met his Mom before...no disrespect here, but she was not her age...very pretty. Very cool lady too. She's Mexican, which most won't figure. Was talking to her like we were similar in age. :lol:

Joe Kelly from Riverside so him being Mexican isn't too surprising :lol:

Joe Kelly from Riverside so him being Mexican isn't too surprising :lol:

I only knew Joe Kelly with STL..it was at a bar/restaurant in Washington State, 20 miles North of Seattle and she was talking about Benintendi, which is when I went in...did not expect that scenario, let alone where Kellly grew up...until she told me... :lol:

Just kinda cool happenstance

I only knew Joe Kelly with STL..it was at a bar/restaurant in Washington State, 20 miles North of Seattle and she was talking about Benintendi, which is when I went in...did not expect that scenario, let alone where Kellly grew up...until she told me... :lol:

Just kinda cool happenstance

thats a pretty random story lol. was she a bartender or something?

It was a nonchalant conversation and one of her friends was hot as hell, but the , "I hate men, chauvinist this, that type" so I just ended up talking with Joe's mom most the night until they left...just a very good lady...

It was a nonchalant conversation and one of her friends was hot as hell, but the , "I hate men, chauvinist this, that type" so I just ended up talking with Joe's mom most the night until they left...just a very good lady...

a year or two from now this story on here will morph into...."y'all remember how 651 banged Joe Kelly's mom?!???"

:lol:

a year or two from now this story on here will morph into...."y'all remember how 651 banged Joe Kelly's mom?!???"

bc68ac79-3ace-4427-9ec0-5ee6f314d194.jpeg

Rendon! :pimp:

God Bless the Mariners. How many kore times do we play them this season?

Probably. I was actually there because my gf wanted me to be there for when she was done talking with her friend. I was there early, and it was cool at first, but then she saw how much of a good time I was having while she was with her friend.... :/

Probably. I was actually there because my gf wanted me to be there for when she was done talking with her friend. I was there early, and it was cool at first, but then she saw how much of a good time I was having while she was with her friend.... :/

Bahahahaha we will be great friends

Back
Top Bottom