2023 Official MLB Season Thread

can’t get offended when someone else starts it. Shrug.
And bringing the family/dead relatives stuff up on either side is corny. Even if someone starts it, it’s tough to rock with going tit for tat on that one.

dude if someone else comes at you and that’s the first thing you go to, that says more about YOU and you’re character than anything else. No shrug about it.

I don’t blame him for being pissed if someone brought his relatives up first. Because ultimately that’s some sucker stuff people get hands put on them for in real life and deservedly so.

I just couldn’t go tit for tat cause that persons family and deceased relative didn’t do anything to me personally even if that person was in the wrong completely.

- MLB pitcher throws at someone's back
- "Head shots! Now!"
- person: "It's just a game."

- someone takes shots at that person: "Eff your dead mom."
- "Whoa! Chill! It's just a message board!"
- same person: "Nah, online beef is REAL LIFE."

When you think online counts more than a real, live baseball being thrown at a body, maybe log off a bit. Get some air.

Every game, go at the Astros necks.

Every. Game.

I said it months ago, the penalty from Manfred was harsh enough, the "real" punishment is day to day dealing with the other teams. Keep throwin at em, keep exposing their missing trash can, keep exposing them for chirpin then hiding. Lean on them day after day and watch them fold underneath it all. :pimp:

Let’s say someone hits Altuve in the head and kills him. Is that enough payback or do you keep going at them the rest of the season?

Let’s say someone hits Altuve in the head and kills him. Is that enough payback or do you keep going at them the rest of the season?
This applies to literally every single bean ball. Have you ever offered this hypothetical before? If you have, you have. I'm just curious.

This applies to literally every single bean ball. Have you ever offered this hypothetical before? If you have, you have. I'm just curious.

Im wondering your guys’ take. I think you gotta keep going, personally. Maybe stop going at their heads but you gotta keep beaning them in the ribs at least. What do you think?

if Altuve dies, be sad, then drill Bregman in the back tomorrow.

Every. Game.
4F777AE6-BCD6-4A98-92C8-2F360D12F2EC.gif

I was being facetious but I respect the hatred :rofl:

**** the astros!!!

laureano will get suspended and Astros won’t get anything, watch. It’s amazing MLB is protecting a group of cheaters more than the integrity and future of the game.

i hate manfred as much as the next guy but big league buddies have all said he’s just playing his role and doesn’t necessarily even like what he’s doing. Owners have this man by the huevos.

And bringing the family/dead relatives stuff up on either side is corny. Even if someone starts it, it’s tough to rock with going tit for tat on that one.

if you’re gonna throw Personal shade at me first be prepared for the filter to be turned off. Can’t be pick and choose. 🤷🏻‍♂️

FYI. He brought his dead mom on his own.

4F777AE6-BCD6-4A98-92C8-2F360D12F2EC.gif

I was being facetious but I respect the hatred :rofl:

**** the astros!!!

That's the thing, it's not hatred.

Please remember, I backed MLB's penalty as "enough". Draft picks, money, etc.

I backed the Stros as cheating, my words, "EVERY, team cheats, every single one."

I don't hate them, at all.

But......

What I do understand is competition. You can't take away 2017. But you CAN drill them in the numbers 2-3 times a series. You CAN beat them and mock them struggling without their trash cans. You CAN mouth off every single inning, make them miserable. Make free agents not want to join them and be targeted. Make it hurt to play seasons.

That ain't hate. That's calculating. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom