2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Kenley Jansen the West Coast version of Aroldis Chapman. How does he not back up home plate there :lol:

spidermanmeme.jpeg

Chapman can still get some outs though. Kenley straight garbage
Both regular season closing gawds and chokers in the playoffs. Kenley had been dealing well too, that meaningless HR he gave up the other night to Randy gave him and the Rays confidence

Both regular season closing gawds and chokers in the playoffs. Kenley had been dealing well too, that meaningless HR he gave up the other night to Randy gave him and the Rays confidence

Kenley quietly been trash in the regular season too. Not so much this year but a long way from 2017. And yeah that HR was big for the rays and arozarena plus Kenley already a mental ****** so that.

why can’t we have nice things :frown:

Kenley Jansen the West Coast version of Aroldis Chapman. How does he not back up home plate there :lol:

spidermanmeme.jpeg
man was on the third base side :lol:
but i dont think it would have made a difference. not enough time to run after the ball and toss it to the catcher

Not sure it would have mattered as the ball hit the umpire in the leg and shot a different direction.
but i dont think it would have made a difference. not enough time to run after the ball and toss it to the catcher
yeah i don't think it would've made a difference either but it's besides the point. dude was really defeated, just gave up on that play :lol:

Not sure it would have mattered as the ball hit the umpire in the leg and shot a different direction.

Remember arozarena stumbled and fell there was time to pick up the ball after the drop if he had been backing up smith and force randy back to third

Kenley quietly been trash in the regular season too. Not so much this year but a long way from 2017. And yeah that HR was big for the rays and arozarena plus Kenley already a mental ****** so that.

why can’t we have nice things :frown:
i honestly forgot he was cheeks in the 2018 WS too. damn man. tough.

and kershaw's legacy is even more at stake tomorrow

espn just showed a graphic
totally forgot how bad armando benitez was in the post season :lol:

tampa bay could be title town :lol:
lightning
rays?
bucs?

the dodgers catcher was the one who messed things up really lol

I mean.....

A) s**t 1-2 pitch
B) outfielder kicking the ball
C) no communication by the entire infield to let Muncy and Smith know that Randy had fallen (partially Smiths fault here too)
D) s**t relay throw by Muncy
E) Smith misses the ball

So I guess I categorically disagree with you that this was Will Smith who messed everything up.

Back
Top Bottom