2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Remember arozarena stumbled and fell there was time to pick up the ball after the drop if he had been backing up smith and force randy back to third
I wholeheartedly disagree. If Jansen was backing up home, he would be the vicinity of the first base line extended past homepage. The ball kicked over to the vicinity of the third base line extended past home.

There is absolutely zero chance that Kelly backing up the play would have made a bit of difference. The only way it would have made a difference is if Jansen was massively out of position and was in the correct position as if the ball was being thrown in from left field.

I wholeheartedly disagree. If Jansen was backing up home, he would be the vicinity of the first base line extended past homepage. The ball kicked over to the vicinity of the third base line extended past home.

There is absolutely zero chance that Kelly backing up the play would have made a bit of difference. The only way it would have made a difference is if Jansen was massively out of position and was in the correct position as if the ball was being thrown in from left field.

I was and still am irrational/angry so after further review you’re right Kenley should’ve been behind home plate. But that idiot was on the third base line. The ball kicked off of Smiths glove towards the first base side.

257B3E85-FDE4-41B8-ACDE-3A0D0E912614.jpeg

smith dumbass takes his eyes off the ball and it swipes to the first base side. The ball was coming from right center why would Kenley be up the line?

7120B3E4-5B67-4A83-AAC7-9B70A7B6AB41.jpeg

I would understand if he was near home plate on the third base side or between the home and the backstop, but yeah hes up the line :stoneface:

in conclusion, Kenley sucks, Dave Roberts sucks, the dodgers suck, I hate baseball, and fml. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Attachments

• 2DF285DC-44EB-4346-9587-39C8E47582B7.jpeg
    2DF285DC-44EB-4346-9587-39C8E47582B7.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

dland24 dland24 and the other Giants fans reacting to this loss :lol:

I’m a lifelong giants fan so I know the pain of not having witness a world series title for so long. We were blessed to see an amazing dynasty in 2010, 2012, and 2014.

I believe the dodgers will still win the world series. But like the giants experienced when they won, you gotta have a little torture baseball to make it feel that much sweeter when you do win it all.

Roberts has the victim mentality. He thinks he’s gotten bad luck so others have too like Baez, Kenley, and Kershaw, thinking good things must come, and by continuing this he’s going to get the Dodgers knocked out of the WS.

I mean.....

A) s**t 1-2 pitch
B) outfielder kicking the ball
C) no communication by the entire infield to let Muncy and Smith know that Randy had fallen (partially Smiths fault here too)
D) s**t relay throw by Muncy
E) Smith misses the ball

So I guess I categorically disagree with you that this was Will Smith who messed everything up.

will smith lost the ball at the plate and Arozarena scored the winning run because of it...

Ya man, Kenley lacking basic fundamentals....back up the play

Mans collapsed after the hit, got all pissy and sulking didnt back up the play. Sure it hit the ump, but arozarena stumbled, if hes where he SHOULD be they have a very good chance getting him at the plate and going to extras

I’m still hurt af after last night but this team came back from 3-1 against ATL. They can’t go out like this. I believe in momentum but the Dodgers have taken punches from the Rays all last night and have continued responding. Have to collect more on RISP.

Back
Top Bottom